Reviews for Ice Age Three: The Saber Pride
TheTruth755 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
ummm...hehe...i really want those other chapters up...its seemed like it was going good until ther was no "next" button to click on...given up? 'please don't'
TheTruth755 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
hmmm...sounds like a certain movie at the end of this chapter, doesnt it?
doodlechick12 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I love your story! Please please update soon!
summerrayah chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
plz update it has been four years since your last update
Xx Falcon's Eye xX chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
oh this is really interesting! please update soon!
Receneck chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Please update soon!

Please please please please please :)
Gothicragdoll chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Seems very well thought out, and intelligent. Brings out original perosnalities in the characters of the movie as well as adding the authors own personality to the characters. Very well done.
ChocolateSyrup chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Pleasee update! This story is so great!
alan is stupid chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Somehow I'm beginning to think this is abandoned, but I just wanted to say it really shouldn't be. It's a great story, and I'm really interested in the outcome.

The only mistake I found is that the baby' name is Rohan, as I'm sure you know by now, and he couldn't possibly be sixteen yet. I would more guess along the lines that he would be three at the most, because in the first Ice age, he was probably around one, at the beggining of the second movie, he's be around one and a half, and to give some time between the end of the second movie and the time that Manny and Ellie would have a child (mammoths are pregnant for 22 months before delivering) that would make Rohan most likely three at the most. Geeze, I sound like a total stickler, don't I? Well, sorry... I guess it just unnerved me when I saw how much time would have had to pass for Rohan to be that old would mean that Manny, Sid, and Diego would be really old for animals. ;.; And Sid would prolly die soon. Dx Nu!

Innyhoo, just thought I'd let you know that if you do read this, you this story has amazing potential, and I'm certain that if you continuted it, it would become one of my all-time favorite stories.

Good luck, and I hope you consider returning to your amazing fic!

-Audrey
laratoncita chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Awesome story so far

update soon!
LOTRlover1066 chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Very good so far. See if you can put the grown "baby" with our fav herd at some point
kittykatpt chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Are you ever going to update? I hope you do because I enjoyed your fanfic.
Agent DieGo chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
All this chapters are GREAT! I saw Ice Age movie 1 and 2 , and I think this is great story for third one. Ill be waiting for fourht chapter.
kittykatpt chapter 1 . 11/11/2006