Reviews for Hidden, No More
whatthepho chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
OMG cliffhanger for almost 3 years! D: Please update, I'm begging you xD
The Phantom's Muse chapter 17 . 7/15/2007
'“I guess so, it just always seems like you expect me to do something stupid or childish and ruin it all,” Glinda told her slowly.'

-Aww...poor Glinda. Sadly, I feel her pain. Glinda really does deserve a lot more credit than what she usually recieves.

'“Think of it as a chance to get a free makeover Masha!” Glinda exclaimed cheerily, trying to reassure her.'

-Oh yeah, THAT will get her to go along with the plan. lol. Typical Glinda.

Poll: Well, other than helping my parents move (which ended about a week ago), and babysitting, my parents and I are going to LA. My mom and I are going to see 'Wicked' there! We're trying to get my dad to see it with us, but he doesn't like musicals. *sniff* It breaks my heart, I tell you.

Beth from Glitter chapter 17 . 7/9/2007
I've been on the computer for hours reading this wonderful story! Now I can't wait to read chapter eighteen! You are a wonderful writer and the story is extremely intriguing! I can't wait to find out what happens at the dinner! Good Work!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 17 . 7/8/2007
Agh you can't just stop there for crying out loud! I like the plan to use Masha and I'm looking forward to seeing how things turn out but I gotta say my favorite was the beginning when Glinda was putting Brea to bed. Wow, it was just very touching and a neat moment for the character, it's a side of her that we don't see often but i have no doubt that it's there. I love the little Glinda/Calix moments too, could i have s'more pretty please, lol? I can't wait for that update, please send it soon!
MimiChicaSVU chapter 16 . 4/27/2007
what's better? hmm. . .pickles.

and i'm muchly enjoying glinda's passive-aggressive-ness.

. . .but i would even more muchly enjoy elphie punching nolen across the face at said dinner. ]

me. chapter 16 . 4/22/2007

Get ur butt in gear would ya! I need to find out what happens next!

Keep up the good stuff!

The Phantom's Muse chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
I agree with you. I can't decide between dogs and cats. My cat is my baby, but I'm dying to get a Husky some day, so...*shrug*

Poor Elphie. *sniff* I still think Lord Nolen Rankin should be smacked upside the head for saying those things about little Elphaba.

'Glinda wanted more than anything in the world to curse at him, slap him and throw him and his apology out of the garden, but instead she nodded, and said softly, “I accept your apology.”'

-You should have just gone with your instinct, Glinda.

'“What are we going to do about that? I reckon no one would be pleased to see ‘the Wicked Witch of the West’ at the dinner table in formal attire.”'

-Assuming, of course, that Elphaba even owns or wears formal wear...ever...

0American Reject0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow! I am so loving this! And its so anxsy. . .oober coolness!
BrideofthePhantom chapter 16 . 4/20/2007

Great! Loved it, and can say that, as I scheduled my whole evening around reading all 16 chapters (yes, I have no life!)

Update soon! I vill be Vatching! MUA HAHAHA!
LCO100 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
WooHoo 100th reveiw (I think) this is a great story. Yay Glindas better. *squee*
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
Awesome chapter! I loved the little romance scene in the garden, Glinda and Calix rock! And it was absolutely wonderful to see Nolen get his knickers in a twist over Glinda being attached hehe. And I look forward to seeing what they do about this dinner thing. They could just say Brea got sick and her friend had to stay home...on the other hand Nolen would have a fit if Glinda showed up on her beau's arm with the Wicked Witch of the West following behind. So I look forward to seeing what you come up with, I'm sure it'll be great! I'll hold you to that update deadline, wonderful job with this!
Sparkling Patronus chapter 16 . 4/20/2007
Wow, I very much liked this chapter. The scene between Glinda and Elphaba was very believable, as was the scene with Lord Nolen at the end. I like Calix, he seems very good for Glinda (even though I'm usually a huge Glinda/Boq fan). I loved Glinda's little victory over Lord Nolen and the way Calix reacted to it. Looking forward to seeing their plan for the dinner party and what unfolds in later chapters. Update soon!

Doctor Wolfie chapter 16 . 4/19/2007
Woo! You're one review closer to your goal. I love this chapter...can't wait to see what Glinda and Calix do about this newest problem. Although I have a few ideas...but I'm not going to mention them.

In a week, eh? Well, missy, see that you do update within the week. Or I'll get you- and your little dog too.

PS: I like dogs more. I'm allergic to cats, almost deathly so. :P
Jacqui Babisky chapter 15 . 3/29/2007
um buddy

update already would ya?

you're killin me here

i love this fic

The Phantom's Muse chapter 15 . 2/28/2007
*phew* I caught up. I feel slightly better now. But do you know what would make me really happy? If you update A.S.A.P.! lol.

Oh, Calix is so sweet! . I just want to hug him! (Fiyero gives a shocked/suspicious look) Just a friendly hug, Fiyero!

My favorite desert is Creme Brulee! *drools*

All of these dreams that Glinda is having are starting to make me nervous. *Pulls an 'Elphie' and starts flipping through the Grimmerie and other various books* What could it mean?