Reviews for Burning Leaves
tHE jACKASS chapter 16 . 4/16/2009
I'm guessing this story is Discontuined. If not get back to work people are waiting!
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
hurra the mission begins, i think you need more comedy in your diet (said in a profesional tone)
Kakashi's Missing Icha Book chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
oh spooky ending, but good so far!
mkt chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
hope u update soon
Circean Shadow chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
Wow, this is great, can't wait to read more.
Justhere101 chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
I think all the cells should fight against eachother to see who is the strongest when they get back to Konoha
Relden Calder chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
80 hrs a week? How do you stay awake?

*ahem*

Well, Maki-san, I can honestly say I'm impressed.

The story lived up to my expectations, and you've come up with some interesting plot devices. Although the plot does seem to be meandering a bit...

As for the characters, you've been developing them while remaining true to their initial personalities, and it makes for great reading. Your fight scenes were nice as well. They could be better, but on the other hand, they could also be SO MUCH WORSE.

I'm looking forward to your next update.

Ja ne.
Relden Calder chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
This looks promising so far.

All characters are actually in character for the most part, and I like the idea of diplomacy by way of training in other villages.

The plot device of mix-n'-matching the Genin teams was a nice touch, and I don't think I've seen that before.

I also liked the small dig you snuck in regarding the circumstances of rank in Shippuuden.

The only real complaints I have are a few minor spelling mistakes which somehow manage to attract more attention than they should.

I certainly look forward to seeing how you write combat scenes.

Ja ne, Maki-san.
hinaruto88 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hey there (you're my first review!) I just wanted to drop by and say that I'm really enjoying your story. I haven't finished it yet, but I see great promise in just the first chapter. Anyway, I'm just here to drop off some appreciation for what seems to me like good work. Keep it up. Oh! and before I forget, expect more reviews. ;p
Hinata3Hyuga chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
Wow, this is a really amazing story, I've only read the first chapter, but, I have to say, you've drawn me straight in! How long have you been writing? Really, you're amazing!

I'm in the middle of my own fan fiction, but, I don't know how to get it on the site... May you tell me how?

Once again, amazing story!
almostinsane chapter 16 . 3/12/2008
Cool! I can't wait to read your new chapter!
Gingeh chapter 16 . 3/11/2008
Yay! I'm so excited! The 'fic will continue! *gives you some sparkling muffins* Thank you!
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 16 . 3/11/2008
Glad to have you back!
Darth-Taisha chapter 17 . 3/7/2008
I think you should resume this fic. It has a lot of potential and a great story line if you can find a way to end it. Nice job so far.
Reader Just A chapter 17 . 3/1/2008
I just found this story and it's pretty good I really hope you start updating it again.(if I didn't suck at writing I would offer to help edit)