Reviews for Before and After
Sidemolien Burn chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
MJ! What did I say about the sad stories? But it had a somewhat happy ending... but still... It had a happy ending so I liked it- wait... oh man! Now you're gonna write a story with a really sad ending arent you! Slag... any hoo, well done.

Sid
Lady Starscream chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
I thought it was quite touching, actually. And if someone wants to insult or flame your work, don't let it get to you. Everyone has their own writing style. I thought it was sweet, and shows us readers that even the most happy-go-lucky mechs can have their darkest moments. I think it takes talent to write on such a touchy (and sad) subject without messing up.

:-)
Thatredcar chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
i luv the story .

poor Jazz was so desperate *sob sob* but now everything are back to normal *YAY!*
Master Solo chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Hate this? How could anybody? I generally hate Autobots and I loved the fic!
SidemolienBurn chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Damn it MJ! What's with all the depressing stories? Really good stories, but damn sad ones... Happy birthday!

-Sid
LadyStarscream chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
O (jaw hits floor) And for the record, I don't really think Jazz would get that depressed, but 30 drinks IS a lot.

by all means, please continue! Can't hardly wait for the next part, (if you're going to continue it, that is.)
Master Solo chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Very interesting, if a girl who's not much into Autobots says so.
Thatredcar chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
oohh.. what happend then? pleas continue soon