Reviews for The Happenings Of HamHam Easter
Faunamon chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Funny but what in the world did it have to do with Easter?
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I think I'm gonna'get monkey to type my stories, too! And blueberry pie rocks (steals Pretzle's pie and fights him off with a feather duster...yes, apparentl those are lethal weapons). I loved this one!

Jyanne'
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
"Then all the hams ate pie."

I love it! It was quite random, and that's AWESOME, especially since we need hamham easter spirit...! Err...

PIE. PIE. PIE.

You know, come to think of it, I haven't had pie in a long time. AND, I've never tried blueberry pie, so I think I might try that one time, and so-

Excellent story.
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
That was TOTALLY random but I LOVED the gay Maxwell part!
Matsukii chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Whoa! Utter randomness, but I like random things, so I liked this fic. I basically like all you fics anyway, so, yeah, that's good. Like pie. Pie is good, too. Yes, pie. Sweet, lucious, delicious, warm, soft, pie. Oh, how I wish for a slice right now... Delichu! (that's a hamchat word, if you didn't already now, which I'm pretty sure you did).

And, uh, happy Easter, even if it's a little late!

YAY FOR CP4EVER! MO!

-KH2Lover (formally fanficchick77)

P.S. Time for criticism: GAH! IT'S SPELLED STRAIGHT! NOT STRAIT! And some grammar mistakes.

BYE-Q!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
wow, that was random...and hilarious! Lol, that was so funny!Pretzal, and Emily, Pashmina and Penelope reading diarys, (and the hams wakeing up with a so called 'little' shock!) and Boss's bikini waxing, (can u say, "scary"?) lollololololol! That was a funny one-shot! My god you write the best oneshots!

cya!

angel
Satu-Suzu chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
o.o Wow. That was strange...

And the monkey...

I also did an Easter fic. o.o Do we share the same minds?
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Ahahahaha, that was pretty funny! Happy Easter! _
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
LMFAO! That was the funniest Easter one/shot EVER! My fave part was when Maxwell asked out "Sandy" in his sleep. Hahahahahahahaha! MAKE MORE!
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
hahaha funny.
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
ack i agree with Emily with Panda and Pie! o! This was such a cool random easter fic YAY randomness!
MoonShine101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
*twitch twitch* oh so random, but thats what makes them rock! GOO RANDOMNESS!
melonstyle chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
cRAZY... but FUNNY! Yay, an Easter fic!

I was going tp write if I had not been kicked off the computer.

Adios!