Reviews for Love Sacrifices and Dinner Preparations
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Nice. I don't want to believe this is based on actual stuff that happened, but I can, unfortunetly.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That... was hilarious. Thanks!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Fucking hilarious. I laughed so hard I think I'm gonna be sick.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
You truely have a gift for comedy. I don't think I could write something so hilarious... Very, very good!

Cholera chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
"Instead of letting their roses and their sacrifice swim down the river, they ritually flushed them down our toilet.

*laugh so hard*
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was absolutely adorable. I suppose it sort of worked... 2 years later Sakura gets him... on her team. Must have been because they used the bathroom at her house.
Sibrael chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a lot more humorous than Time Travel for Beginners.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Wow. The fact that this is based off real Kids are ingenius, really.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Poor Sasuke. I think I'd leave Leaf too if I had to face that.
Niabi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh, this was great! I found the whole thing highly amusing (in a good way).

The idea of Sakura and Ino doing that, and going to such lengths, cracked me up. I mean, they stole poor Sasuke's shirt! And tried to flush it down the toilet and changed the clocks and wanted to use mildew and *gasp* really! They're completely obsessed!

Gotta say, though, that Sakura's dad isn't particularly bright. Can't believe it took him that long to figure out the shirt was Sasuke's. Then again, I suspect some of that was just denial.

But to summarize, I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Great job!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I'm in no way a SasuSaku fan, but this wasn't really SasuSaku so...Anyway, either was it was pretty fun.
Suuuuuuu chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
that was funny. i liked it.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh god... Very amusing story and nicely written. Its nice to see Ino's and Sakura's whack out love with Sasuke in an outside perspective.
Spice-Queen chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
“Who was that,” he asks curiously.

She still has that strange calmness around her. “Uchiha Sasuke.”

“Isn’t he in the same class at the academy as Sakura? What did he want?”

“His shirt.”

Heha, that was the best part. Be afraid Sasuke, be very very afraid...
TwiMetalAlcheDemon chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
damn u yamashita is my last name