Reviews for Snapped
ray chapter 24 . 4/19/2011
love the story
Menaji chapter 24 . 10/6/2010
U are such a great writer this was a grate story. I love snapped i always wanted to do a story but didnt know how to set up n this was grate and i cant wait to read more of ur work.

xoxo
derivereine chapter 24 . 11/3/2007
This was amazing.

Just...amazing.
xAleciax chapter 14 . 9/4/2007
OMG! This chaper surprised me completely.
pianogal chapter 24 . 9/3/2007
WOW! This story kept me guessing until the very end and i really enjoyed it. The suspense element was great! I look forward to your next great story.

Kim
prsweetie chapter 24 . 9/3/2007
I can't believe it's over. This was such a good story. I loved all of it.
wannabediva19 chapter 24 . 9/3/2007
Aw! I can't believe the story is over. I really truly loved this story. Will there be a epiloge? That would be nice. Or possibly a spin-off? Anyways thank you for writing this story and the others. Sorry I guess I sound like a kiss-ass but it's all true.

Kelli
Nekia5047 chapter 24 . 9/2/2007
I really love this story and poor Lisa it would've been great if she got off and Rose is a crazy bitch. GREAT STORY!:)
Louise O chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hey Vera. Just wanna let you know that i've been reading your fics for a long time now and i dunno why i just posted a review now. But anyways, this fic is one of the best i've read. Once you read it, it gives you the feeling that u wanna read more. The suspense is just gerat. Your such a great author, i say, ur one of the best authors in here. Well, im looking forward to updates on your other fics:)

MuchLove,

Louise O.
the.LOVELY.socks chapter 24 . 9/2/2007
I LOVED IT! The title really caught my eye because I watch the TV show Snapped all the time, but this was like...awesome (LOL). Once again, I loved it!
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 24 . 9/2/2007
Awesome! Bravo! Encore! Nah, no encore...but damn. This was completely epic! I tip my hat to you lady. This was one of the most suspenseful fanfictions I have ever read in my entire fan fic career. I tip my hat to you lady. You are a fukkin' goddess!

Sex, lies and murder,

Torque
jensensgirl chapter 24 . 9/2/2007
cRAZY BITCH! I can't believe Lisa didn't get off since she was obviously covering for her mother.I thought you'd incorporate Vince's current storyline into it for a second there! When Rose said another baby I thought for sure! Nice Ending and poor Randy, that's a horrible way to go.

Great story!

XOXO
socalledsara chapter 24 . 9/2/2007
Oh wow! GREAT ENDING. i've always been on Lisa's side so i hate to see her in jail. But i guess she should have ratted out rose in the beginning. Wow, this is such a great story and everything.
Nekia5047 chapter 23 . 7/2/2007
OMFG YOU'VE GOT TO DELIVER THIS IS JUST BEYOND AWESOME! PMS PLEASE:)
Monique chapter 23 . 6/27/2007
Danng Dave had Vince on LOCK! LOL this is getting better by the moment! Want more soon!