Reviews for The Box
coool
edz.mailom18 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Mrs. Tohru Sohma ehem.. Yuki was planning something haha
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
ah that was so cute and i can't wait to read the sequel or pressure pints. i found this sory fantastic!
95Elizabeth chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
GOSH! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! . I LOVE YUKI! *sings yuki fanclub song*
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
i always knew that boxes were dangerous.
packardball chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
ayo nice story yea in a box high apun anshelf did you get that from a song if you did please tell me
Moonsky chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
i'd like to read the longer verison please please put it up.
Moonsky chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
*Is speechless* THAT WAS AWSOME! it was really good and it kept me on my toes i wanted to keep reading more and more ur an excelnt writer keep it up! *Hands u cookie for a job well done* :)
shesamonster chapter 7 . 2/28/2007
I'm glad that you've decided to continue this story :D Not enough good fics are being written... Well anyway, I think it would be great if you updated the other chapters so I'll be waiting!

Pocky-Pocky-chan
alex chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Bravo! it was a really good story the only thing is maybe putting in when he changed back, but I got the picture it was a good story.
hyugagirl09 chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
AH! I LOVE THAT! THAT IS SO GOOD!this is her friend and trust me she does! she talks non-stop about it! great story!

-hyugagirl09 and her friend Kayce
Damagd Roses chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
I'm happy i picked your story to read first out of the long list of stories that I haven't been able to read b/c of school...it was so worth it...Keep writing (not neccessarily this since it's over...but you know what i mean _)