Reviews for Useless Facts
Hate to tell you, Washington was the first president of the United States. Yes, John Hanson was elected president, but not under the US constitution. He was a ceremonial president under the Articles of Confederation. There was no executive branch, meaning he had little to no power. He also only served one year. Granted, he did a lot. Got foreign troops off our soil, introduced the Treasury Dept, Foreign Affairs Dept, first secretary of war, as well as established Thanksgiving to be on the fourth Thursday of November. He is known as the first but forgotten president, but technically not as official as Washington was. That’s why George Washington is considered the first. Stupid, I know, but thought I’d point it out.

Also, since I am obsessed with useless facts, I got one for you. Did you know that a group of squids is called a squad? And a group of ladybugs are called loveliness. I supposed that’s two. Sorry couldn’t resist. I just love them.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ah, poor Dean once again put to shame by Sam's over reaching brain.
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
xenophobia is the fear of forien people(the french-englsh kiss thing, that true?)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
DarkMind1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was really good
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
fun.
HidingfromGhosts chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
hehhe, that was cute. Where the heck did you get all of those facts? I want to know facts like that (maybe not the animals having sex one, but still...)

Please write another parody one! :)
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
ha, i luv this. its a fav. good job
noname32 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
good job!
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Great story!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
LOL! So funny! You know, its sad that I actually knew most of those... tells you what I do with my time... ;
heartfallen chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was very entertaining and in the end very sweet