Reviews for Shrapnel
Forahr chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
I've been reading your wonderful stories for awhile now, and tho you may not be writing anything at all anymore I just had to let you know...these have really been great! Addictive even. So much so that I find myself now reading ones that are not even completed! And I don't DO that! I checked out the last chapter of this one and decided that I could live with that as an ending, altho it would be SO much better if it were complete. Sure wish you could find it in you to revisit some of these unfinished ones and put an ending on them...there are plenty of us continuing to read SGA fics, so I wouldn't be the only happy one out here! Going to follow you to see if you ever do. And thanks for the ones you have completed!
weemcg33 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
There are no words for this...just awesomeness in its truest form!
anon chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
ahhhh, this is so gooooood! please continue!
Xochil chapter 11 . 7/14/2013
This is so infuriating! Another incomplete story. Do not start reading it. Last entry for this story 2006. Is author still around?
sheppardlover928 chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
Wow-never read this one-how did I miss it! Adding it to my faves-poor John-ever the hero, always ebding in his horrible state of welfare. Luckily he is such a trooper and rebounds each time-Thank God! Great story-wonder why you never finished? At least you left it at a point where we Know he will be okay-Though i always love the comfort and care part too!
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
I'm very sad I LOVE this fic PLEASE FINISHED! :(
Zanshe chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
Great story. I've greatly enjoyed it.

I can live with this ending.

We know now that Sheppard's awake and breathing on his own. Things couldn't be better. Thanks.
Potterworm chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
great story, very intense
SophieSaulie chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
This was A WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVE John Sheppard. He's the kind of self-sacrificing hero that I go for. He and Dean Winchester of Supernatural would make great friends! Dean Winchester is my favorite go-to guy for heroic acts.

You had me totally with the characters. You captured their voices perfectly and the medical information was great. I felt every twinge and ache! I love McKay's guilt and anxiety, it was both touching and SO McKay and how he deals.

I know that you haven't updated in awhile, but I hope that inspiration strikes you again and that you continue to write such wonderful stuff! Enjoyed it thoroughly.
KateRenn chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Please Please PLEASE come back and finish this story!
Space1Traveler chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
I have so enjoyed this fic of whumpaliciousness (wow, what a cool word, anywho...) it says TBC, is this the end or is there more to come?

If its the end, thank you and if there is more to come than THANK YOU!
ChaseMe131 chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
Great story! Is there more? PLEASE!
donttouch chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
*whistles* very good *applaudes* yay ay
donttouch chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
oh... "I will survive, I will survive"
donttouch chapter 9 . 4/2/2008