Reviews for Do There Embrace
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
0_0

Wow. I thought this fic was going to be unbelievably kinky, but it's.. It's kind of... I dunno, touching? 0_0 ! Not THAT kind of touching! XD Loved it, work very well done.
SabakuNoBrandye chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Odd, but very good. I like the the last three words...they just kind of say something to me, I guess. Hmm.
kumiya chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
oh my god..

That was endearingly beautiful. You made my heart ache. It's a wonderful portrayal of how some people (and maybe sadly a vast majority) cannot understand or percieve things the way they truly are. This was hauntingly elegant and altogether very sad.

"As she begins to rock in his embrace, he slides his hands down until his fingers are tangled up in the heat of her, shifting and fluttering with a skill that in life, he never had a chance to use for anything more than killing."

I loved that line and so many others.

You are a brilliant writer. Your work is something to behold.
Essyllus chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Err... it didn't really do it for me. I liked the parts where Sasuke struggles to reach up, and how Sakura still calls out to him.. but other than that, this was just a weird little one-shot. I might add it to my C2, though.
Y0ko chapter 1 . 7/29/2006

Amazing
abbu jabbu chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
o_O
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow... This is just... Wow...
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Whoah, you weren't kidding about dark sex, loved it though. It was definately original.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was really confusing
Moon Titan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wow! Im speechless!

That was an unexpected but good story.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
The beginning and ending sections? /Made/ this work.

I love this. I love the contrast between what the villagers think and what Naruto and Sakura really is. The ending line made it for me, made it such that the flaws, the utterly /fucked-upness/ of their relationship stands out so clearly from the mere fact that the villagers think that they're perfect.

Also? The idea? Fits completely and is yet so utterly disturbing. Sakura's medical knowledge, knowing that the feelings are just hallucinations and doesn't exactly /care/ and still indulges in them... It's as creepy as the mental image of Sasuke being with them during sex even though he's in the grave.

There's so many layers to this fic, so many little details that make it /work/. The fact that the gravestone doesn't have a name, and Naruto and Sakura are the ones who gave Sasuke /back/ his name... Wow. Just... wow.

In short, because I'm prone to endless rambling, I love this, and I'm going to go read your other fics now.
AccountShouldBeDeleted chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh. My. God.

That was amazing. I don't think anyone has had this idea before.
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
...*cough cough*...

well...points for originality. That is new. Pretty freaky too. Where did you come up with this?
NeverDust chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I loved the darkness of this. Not quite what I expected when I read the summary but I was very happily surprised. Great job - Sakura and Naruto have to have some quirks and I love the parts about Sasuke; they almost make you shiver like he's really there...
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »