Reviews for Control Lost
nakala chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
wow this was amazing and tastefully done
good read
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
I was praying for a graphic lemon, but it doesn't matter. It was really sensual. Your work is very detailed. I enjoyed!
Mika Uriah chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
wow - that was beautiful and strangely comforting. Well done. truly!
me chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Sweet!
Book junkie from beyond chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I like it they were all in character which is a change from some of the fanfics ive read lol. um what are those other sites you mentioned?
nightmareshinigami chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
It was... pretty good.

Though at times I found it rather boring.
Jackie chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
This is the best I've ever read. I hate JEAN GREY, ever since the comics and ever since the first x-men and even before the movie, I HATED JEAN GREY. : Haha. Totally support RoLo. Besides, Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman rock together.

Great Job!
Darlin chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
Brief but sweet. I like this a lot and can see this actually happening just prior to X3. Thanks for a very enjoyable story!
Darlin chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
I like this version just fine. In fact, the details were lovely, not too much and beautifully described. A lovely piece of work.
Darlin chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
This is a very in depth look into Ororo's soul and though I overall dislike movie Storm this take on her is really interesting. You've actually made me feel her anguish.
lost abyss chapter 5 . 4/22/2006
i cant say nothin but DAMN!

cuz simply, ur as* got skills
Monica chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
I see the rating went up. Good deal. The ffnet gods are getting a little crazy up in here. It's good, but I think that the showing the actual sex showed the layers being peeled away. I do understand that not everyone wants to read explicit content, and it's not allowed on this site anyway. I think this works well. You still get the essence of the story without the graphic sex.
ritz-n-glitz chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
The peace after the storm. I really enjoyed this and I definitely liked how you kept the ending real. Just because they were together doesn't mean that they're suddenly a couple, but you can tell they will be there for one another through the good times and bad. Excellente!
ritz-n-glitz chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
I thought it was full of emotion with sex being an allegory for healing. I liked this chapter. I wouldn't know any better, though, because I haven't read the unedited version. I'll read the unedited version, too, and tell you what I think. I don't, however, believe that you would just throw us any old thing because you do care about your writing.
Darlin chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Superb! I'm glad you're posting here too because I can't get into NC 17 stories at the realm and don't always want to read them. Of course I realize this hasn't gotten to that point yet but something tells me when it does I'm going to enjoy that too. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow, sleep is calling my name, and let you know what I think. Curious about the mission.