Reviews for Steal My Heart
andysanime chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Good job on this so far.
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Awesome! I really can't wait to see how you continue this one! D I feel bad for Tyson though. That must have hurt.
wind-master-redmoon chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
ohh this is getting interesting. i wonder why tyson is stealing all those jewels. can't wait for another chapter
Vuurvlieg chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
This is great! Are you gonna continue soon? It has been a while...
julia gonsalez chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
will kai and tyson fall in love well please review and update.
wolfeye624 chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
make more of that story
False-Image chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Ahh! I'm really liking your fanfic! Please update soon! You left it at such a cliffhanger! Can't wait for Kai to actually meet "Dragoon". Hm..I see a hint of a darker past for Kai, perhaps he knew Tyson from before? And what's going on with that necklace he stole? Please update soon!
sakura-dragonwolf chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Please update soon. Ya can't just leave it at that!
yaoinessdotcom chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
when will the next chapter be up?
silver phoenix chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
dear kawaii-kirei,

great idea 4 a story the plot and deails are totally awesome, and i'm dying to know what's going to happen next. please write more.

from,

silver phoenix
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Out :: Poof? Tyson with a cast and a bandaged neck!...Didn't Kai still have to go to the bathroom?

O.C. #2 :: You don't ask such questions in stories...Updates!
Cryysis chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Gah, I hate you right now! You gotta update soon, please! I really wanna read more! Please please please please! Well ,I gtg, laterz!
Rachika chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
*gasps*

Ack!

I'm... so... YATTA! Awesome chapter! But wait, if Tyson was hurt then why...? Oh maybe...

Oh, pardon me. I'm busy proving myself to be a moron. Gomen. I'm SO SO SO SO glad you updated! I'll be a happy girl when you update once more.

Yosh!

rachi
HalcyonMoments11 chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Nice chapter it turned out really good! I can't wait to see what happens next so plz update soon!

MS14
Kai's kitty chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Please!Please!Update soon!I love this fic!