Reviews for All Coming Back
supermouse627 chapter 14 . 12/7/2006
wow what a great story. I really enjoyed how you made Karen human beneath her icy exterior. It made me cry.
pinkbear chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
OMG! that was so good! i cryed like crazy and i listened to "wherever you will go" while crying...sry if this posts is to late,but i HAD to tell you how this story has touched me.I can't belive it,Karen's gone!but will live forever.
lauren chapter 14 . 6/20/2006
this was great. i just finished reading all 14 chapters cried at the end.
mars2192 chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
Hunny, I loved it and it was brilliant. I want to say more but...I can't! At least I managed that much!
keisha4 chapter 14 . 6/14/2006
LINDSEY! I LURVED your story! Like a fat kid loves cake, or as Sarah Says... As Karen Walker Loves Jack Daniels! Lol, That Epilogue made me cry, as I told you before I cried for hours after the last chap, and this one was just a beautiful ending. I was gone. You did so well, and for one of your first long stories, you did a wonderful job. You were sweet and wonderful to everyone who read your story, and it was just amazing zthe quality of your writing. SOrry I didnt reply sooner. This was wonderful and I cant wait for your next story! -X-
CherryJenn637 chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
That was really, really sweet. My favorite part is how Jack seemed to inherit her spirit and, became all authoritive and, such. That's really cute. I loved this story A LOT and, am sad to see it go! Awesome job, Linds! Can't wait for the next story!
ironical08 chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
I just wanted to let you know that this was possibly the BEST fanfiction I've ever read! You totally could've written for the show!
afinemess5 chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
Oh, I liked this. It's almost like Karen isn't really gone; she's still watching over them and protecting them. I liked how you showed how everyone else dealt with the loss and moved on-the first time Jack went shopping without tears in his eyes, Karen's new assistant, Stan's new wife (who wasn't his true love), Rosario's new life, Olivia's fiance, Will's child, Mason's successes. It was very sweet, and it goes along with what was said in, I believe, a Harry Potter movie (or possibly book): "Those who love us never really leave us." I didn't end up hating this (or you) as much as I'd have thought. You did this so well, I can't wait for the next story! :o)
Pamena chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
Oh honey I cried again! Liked the song, as always;) I loved the way you ended this though, it was a beautiful way to end a fantastic story. I love that she watched them all go on with their lives, it was so sweet.

She watched the first time Jack went shopping without tears filling his eyes-That was so sad and sweet. Everytime Jack goes shopping he's reminded of her. That would be so hard.

She watched as Grace hired her first real assistant-I smiled a little at that. I love the thought of Grace not wanting anyone to sit at Karen's desk. I can't imagine going into work every day and looking at that desk, right across from me.

She watched as Will finally got his dream, and started a family. -He named his baby after her! I love that honey, I'm so glad you did that:)

In time they would be together again, but until then; she waited and she watched.-Great way to end it honey, I loved every minute of this. I can't wait till you get started on your other story:)
afinemess5 chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
Aw, I liked this. Of course, I hate you for killing our beloved character off, but I liked that everyone rallied around for her. But first of all, I must comment on the song-I absolutely love love LOVE it! It's such a sad song but it's so fitting for this chapter. Lovely choice! I loved everyone's stories about Karen; they revealed so much about Karen herself.

Grace's story was just so Karen-she offers sage advice and then acts as though nothing out of the ordinary has happened, when it certainly has. It's happened in episodes and you captured it so well here.

I adored Mason's story; Karen referring to Mason as her son was something she probably didn't realize she said because she, whether intentionally or not, thought it so often.

And you know I loved Stan's story. It's so cute how he memorized nearly every detail of the first time he saw Karen. And I liked how they talked but neither pushed it or tried to take it further, but they ended up married anyhow. They're soulmates. :o)

I liked how you worked in the pills making her voice change and also how Jack commented on how different Karen's laugh was when she was sober. Karen's gift to Rosie was just so sweet, but still so Karen because she cares deeply about her maid.

Olivia's story touched me because those moments are often so important in a child's life-the first time they fail at something big and important for them. They're often life-altering and whether it's for the better or worse usually depends on the people they're surrounded with at the time. I loved how Karen made it better for Olivia; she was so proud of how Olivia had gotten back up and kept going, "just like any Walker woman should." It was just so sweet and it shows the importance and influence of Karen in the children's lives but again, it's such a small thing that it's liable to be overlooked in its importance. Did that make sense? LOL.

It was sad that Will didn't have a story. I thought for sure he'd mention the times Karen had actually come to him in a crisis-during season 1, for example, when Karen was considering leaving Stan and Will helped her realize that she was still in love with him. But I guess it would have been a long time ago. The ending was so frustrating because we didn't get to see anybody's reactions, and yet it was very effective because...I don't know. It was quite ballsy to just end it there! I loved it! And, well, really: epilogue, please? :o)
CherryJenn637 chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
OMGOMGOMGOMGAJSJDLGG;SLDJGJCXJAJW ~~2 write more! You can't leave it there! What happens? How do they move on? Does Will get a memory? Just one! How about when he didn't want Karen to be embarassed by not having anyone to dance with during the Spotlight Dance? Or when they were talking about their brick walls? Anything! There has to be more you can let us know!

Awesome story, love it so much! Well, loveD it, I guess? Great job!
Pamena chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
Lindsey, I am *crying* right now. Of course, I started crying during the first sentence because I knew it was over and she was dying. I knew it was coming but, gah! It was so sad but it was beautifully written honey. I loved how they all looked back on special moments they had with Karen. It was sad that Will didn't really have anything to talk about and now he never will. Time is precious and we all learn that much too late. I loved the song you used, I think I've downloaded all the songs you put on here, unless I already had them:) You did a really great job with the death scene though, I love that you mentioned she wasn't afraid of death, she was afraid of what she would miss, what she was leaving behind. That's how I would look at it. I wouldn't be afraid of dying, I wouldn't want to leave my family and friends. I love that she has no regrets because everything she went through molded her into the person she was and I liked that she saw her life flash before her eyes instead of a white light, it's much better:) Her friends are total wrecks out in the waiting room, I almost wish you would have continued so I could see their reactions to the news. Is that going to be in the epilogue?

With her final breath she didn’t see the doctors frantically rushing to stabilise her, she saw her friends and family all together in Will and Grace’s apartment and herself in the centre of them all. Right where she always belonged.-That was beautiful honey, if I wasn't crying before, I was bawling at this point.

She says that I’m ‘far too special to settle for a guy that can upset’ me so much. -That's so sweet. I can imagine Karen saying that, and then trying to act like it was no big deal. And I love the part of Mason's story where Karen calls him her son. She's such a softie:)

Her voice has gotten higher over the years, have you noticed?-That just made me But I loved Stan's whole speech. A lot of men say they remember but he really does. He even remembered what she was wearing when he saw her for the first time. Their meeting was almost like the one in Serendipity. They meet and talk all night but they don't exchange numbers and then years later, fate brings them together again. It's awesome, I love it.

Jack's memory is so cool, the one day he can remember her being sober. I love that it was because of her pills, but he didn't know it at the time. It was funny to think of him looking around, almost frantic, for her drink and her smiling at him through the mirror. And I love this: Karen has the most amazing laugh when she’s sober.-How adorable is that? I love my Jackie.

I like Rosie's memory too, it's so funny that Karen denies that it even happened. That's so like her, doing something nice and having one of her 'soft' moments and then later trying to pretend that she didn't do anything:) Olivia's story was so adorable! I love that Karen went to her ballet recital and that she was there to comfort Olivia after she fell.

It had been a milestone for her, an important point in her childhood, and she’d loved to remember it on nights when she’d missed her true Mother-I *love* that. Karen was there for a defining moment in Olivia's life. We all have defining moments, and I think it was so awesome that Karen was there for Olivia's and that she made it happen. Totally sweet.

Unfortunately being a Doctor wasn’t just about saving lives. Sometimes it was about watching them end too.-What a way to end a chapter. It was a powerful chapter honey and I loved it. I can't wait for the epilogue and thanks for making me cry-again. I think I've cried in just about every More soon honey!
I Love Megan Mullally chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
OMG TEAR JERKER OR WHAT!
I Love Megan Mullally chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
WHAT! KAREN! DEAD!

A good story of course though lol!

Well done *claps*
keisha4 chapter 13 . 6/11/2006
Lindsey this was beautiful! I cried at the line

"With her final breath she didn’t see the doctors frantically rushing to stabilise her, she saw her friends and family all together in Will and Grace’s apartment and herself in the centre of them all. Right where she always belonged."

It was so beautiful! I cant wait for the mnext chap! Its so good Linds. You're like on eof the greatest writers I know! -xoxoxo-