Reviews for Pathetically Poetic
StarsShine28 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Great fic

update soon please
brucasfanatic chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
can you please please please please please up date again? Like, maybe, now?

Please?
realitysickness chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Please update, this story was absolutely amazing. I hella wanna hear. I love your writing style, and how much depth you give to the characters. I just hope Brooke goes back to being happy again, and Lucas redeems himself somehow. I'm hoping this will end with happy Brucas. Love it so far, please keep updating.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
A powerful chapter. Update soon.
Natalie chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
O Loved the Brathan whether it was bitter or not!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Poor brooke
awhero chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
thx for updating! i loved it. this story is really very good. how abt something a littl longer next time? :) (or am i being too greedy!)
othfan326 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
i just found this story and i love it.

please update SOON!
Ali-Chan1 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Look at you all updating! That's freaking awesome! Wow, I got very excited with my exclamation points, especially since you know I knew to expect this to be in my inbox when I got home. Anyway, the update is awesome and I'm glad that you update...shift gears a bit yeah? I'm excited you did it and it was great! Nathan'ss kind of a douche in this (hm I wonder if it allows me to say douche...) I dunno anyway it was a great update!
mariel chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
thought it would be unfinished, Im so glad you updated, I never forgot this story, is amazing, I love it.
only-because3 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
i'm so glad you've updated! i'm not gonna lie it took me a good ten minutes to figure out which story this was, but god it was awesome. i'm VERY glad you'll be continuing
I want BL chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
Your story is amazing! I have read this a million times and have fallen harder for it each time. please please please update :) i want to know what will happen next. And i know plenty of other people do too! It's too great a story for you not to continue!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
Darling you've broken my heart
princetongirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
loved it update soon
Nikatsu chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
You have to continue! I mean, really... this is wonderful.
awhero chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
wat a wonderful chapet. it was both sad and funny all rolled into one little chapter! very well done. it's sad to see that u are probably not gonna continue wth this story coz it's really one of the best that i've read. weel good luck wth wateva it is ur pursuing!