Reviews for Golden Plum Clouds
BleedingStrawberries chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
How do I start?

I loved how you got the characterisation 100% on both Manjoume and Judai! :333 Gosh, I loved this! I definitely don't regret clicking on the fanfic! I love how Manjoume starts off irritated with Judai however in the end he finds peace being with him. Gosh I wish I had more words to describe to you how beautiful and perfect this one shot is! :3

I'm so glad to have found this fanfic! :3
DarknessLover89 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That was a really good story, I loved the ending. Looks like Manjoume finally forget about his pride and accepted Judai as his friend )
azab chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i loved it
One percent chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
you wrote it in a very beautiful way!

the feeling is really genuine!

;)
15animefreak15 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Well that was a sweet story, I liked the funny parts. Especially when Manjyoume hugged Juudai after dumping the rice bowl on his head. XD
The Game Has Begun chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
That was really good. I loved the way you made them interact, though I thought Judai almost crying over the rice a bit wierd, i woud've though he would just be sad, well really sad without the tears.
Dia-chan87 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I love this fanfic*_*

Perfect friendship and i agree the feeling of Manjoume

Very very very nice fanfic:D
anessavanella chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
that was nice, just a nice freindship fiction, with a little touch of reality, just a perfect ingredient for a perfect ficcie!
Taigaa-Gina chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This was great! The whole "staring at the clouds"-scene was so beautiful -
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hah, Juudai was singing that YuuHaku openning theme. 3

I found it a bit strange that Juudai would start crying after having rice shoved on his head, but after thinking about it, I couldn't find any other way for him to react.

Hum hum... I think I'm done...
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aww...So cute!
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
was cute.I love Manjyome/Juudai friendship was really awesome.A tree!LMAO.I've seen Snodin's wonderful Manjyome!centric were some of the best fics I've ever are nice aren't they?Can't wait to see the rest of your upcoming fics.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS YAM,YAM,YAM!~Pidge-san
Snodin chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
It's Snodin, qith an "n." LOL

But thanks for dedicating this to me; I really loved it. Some parts were really funny, like, "That IS a tree, you idiot." I cracked up.

Yeah, I think Judai and Manjyome should be the best of friends. That's just my taste. No yaoi, just, you know... buddies. Like how Season 02 should be is this: instead of Judai trying to team up with Edo, they should have replaced Edo with Manjyome. Not that "White Thunder" crap. lol But then again, who knows what Season 03 might bring?

Again, awesome fic. Love it.
Angie chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh my goodness, this was so wonderful. The characterizations were spot on, it almost felt like a cut scene from the show.

I'm a big fan of subtle shonen-ai myself, and this felt just right. Good job~ 3
DancingKirby chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw...

(Don't worry, it's a good aw, not a bad one!)

P.S. I think it's Snodin. Yeah, it is. I know because she gave concrit for that story I told you about.