Reviews for Musings
M.J. Cullen chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
the woes of war. he makes it sound funny with the melons and the mosquitoes. liked it when the ink splattered.

the girl is maria right? i mean alice wasnt changed til the 1920s so it MUST be her yea? i jus cant get over the fact that he's so caught up on her that maybe she could be alice. yea...right. *sigh*

did stephenie ever mention what maria really looks like?
Hellish Red Devil chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Oh wow. That was very, very powerful and extremely well-written. You have no idea how much I love your chapters; I think this story is going on my faves. I can't wait for more. Cheers!
Halo.at.Heart chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Luff it!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
That almost made me cry. It was so good, yet so terribly sad! I feel like my heart's just been wrenched out of my throat and wrung. Not a pleasant feeling, you see. But you are a great writer; I can't wait for more! Update SOON! Cheers!
0a0b0c0 chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
This is so good! It's a really interesting point of view and I love it! Update! Now!
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Wow. That is pretty good. This one goes on my Story Alert list. Update Soon!
Breadcrumb chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Awesome so far! Can't wait to read the other Cullen folks' views, if you're planning to right them. Update soon, I'm really anxious to read more!
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Oh God, this is so good! I'm loving it already! So ironic what Jasper says about mosquitoes...very nice line you threw in there. I honestly can't wait for more. This kept me very interested. More soon, I hope? Cheers!
DelofDani chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Hey again! Glad to see you writing. I was sitting there looking at my alert email going, "Cullens... Cullens... Vampires who are Cullens... Why is that familiar? OH! TWILIGHT! YAY!" Though, you know, not out loud, and it didn't take quite that long. So, yes, I read Twilight about a month ago... Actually, the creepy thing is, I was just thinking about that book today. And then you wrote it.

I'm deranged right now, but, hey, it's all good... Anyway. Very good. Enjoyed it much. Write more. Now.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9