Reviews for Nightmare
medicgirl chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Ok, officially the best line ever:

"Dean, it's Dad. Trust me, you don't want to take him on in your condition. You'll lose, bro."

An excellent story showing a peaceful family side we never get to see. Great job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I just got to the end of your story... I loved it and was sad to see it end. BUT THEN I saw the little box on the side that would let me continue to CHAPTER 2. So I did a little happy dance. Hooray... hm... hopefully it isn't just a note or something... maybe I should have looked before I got wild with excitement... either way, this chapter was awesome.!
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
I loved this story, especially how you wrote it with all different POV's.

Dean's dream about failing to save Sammy was so heartbreaking and thinking his own father would kill him, that was just painful to read. I loved Sammy taking care of his big brother, it was so sweet seeing their roles reversed. Hurt Dean rocks!

You really are amazing!
Brigid Tanner chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
Wow...that was great. Loved the different POV in each section. I like your John. He does love his sons, he just has trouble showing it sometimes.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
That was amazign! I just loved it...ALL of it! I was so happy with everything that happened so I give you two thumbs WAY up, 20 out of 10 and an "YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD AUTHOR!". Great job!
angel679 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Broke my heart for Dean to be in that shape course that was after reading the first part of chapter one and damn near having a heart attack till i got to the him having a nightmare part. It was a really great story.
purehalo chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I loved this, some father moments, many lovely brothers moments and hurt Dean. What more could we ask for!

spootycup chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
this story is just so good... i mean i loved everything about it... i felt deans hurt his angst everything.. i mean this is so great... i want more dean angst stories from you please!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
heyesgirl chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
this is a really good story. i always felt bad for dean in the benders so its nice to see a continuation. it will be interesting to see how they would interact with john now. look forward to more.
skittles chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
keep it up im really enjoying this
Zenamydog chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
next please!
Master Li chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
whoa their father is there! Update soon!
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aw, nice! I liked it!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
I like what you have written.

Thanks for sharing your story.