Reviews for Uninvited Surprise
LittleGirly chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hahaha so awesome! I like very much )
Nice job! XD
Amaya Bloodriver chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is the exact reason why I hate being walked on good thing it was Obito and not Rin

Story is cute and this is why they say knock
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Haha, poor Obito. Your writing style has a good flow to it. I enjoyed the humorous little remarks in it, such as comparing skipping breakfast to a horrible crime. I read another story once that had the similar theme of Obito walking in on Kakashi and Minato, but it was actually a KakaObi. Minato was trying to manipulate them into seeing their feelings for each other by making Obito jealous. Anyway, that's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is that I really like your story. It was short and funny. :D
bamboozled shuriken chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh...poor Obito. I feel for him, that would be pretty traumatic to see your rival-that-you-kinda-not-really-but-sorta-hate kissing your sensei XD. Good job though, its very sweet, and I absolutely love this pairing.
Houjun Ri chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Adorable. XD

Made me laugh for about 3 minutes total. Anyway, this was great.
ObitiKakashi75 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Yeep,Yaoi,so Cute...
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
*twitch* *twitch*... O_O
Kilasha-Chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Brain...fried...twitching...

I have no opinion on this story.

I have no clue why I read this.

I have no clue why it makes me think about KakashixSasuke.
BuggaTuu chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
hahaha I love your writing! Kakashi sounded alot like sasuke though. I still love this though.
toastxkun chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
wow that was very unexpected with Kakaxsensei but it was funny
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Despite the fact that this fic is short, the story works really well, and I like your humourous style of writing. I'll go scour your profile for more, then. :3
LambSam chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
hahahhahahahah Is is so funny. I love it.
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
XD eehehehe! Poor Obito. That kinda thing is rough on the heart XD lol. Gawd...if I walked in on one of my senseis...well they're all married so it wouldn't really work even in my head but... XD hee. That was adorable. Especially after reading the prequil to this. _

Dude Obito was so sweet. "I won't tell anyone!" XD kawaii. Me luffs.

More kakashixyondaime luvin'! XD
Tsunade's Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That's really great! It really made me laugh! I love all your fics so please keep up the great work!