Reviews for Phantom
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Very, very deep, and very sweet.

Great job! :D
siriusandremuslover4eva chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I am nearly crying it was so sweeeeet aww here i go again it was great
Christina3 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
omg omg omg. i loved it. it was soo sweet and... just aww. lol. u probally think im an idiot, but i cant help it. i really really loved sirius' assignment. so much better than his origanal. it was great. i wanted to read remus' copy tho. wut was it about?
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was such a sweet story, it made me go like: "NAAW"! :D Love it!
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That's incredibly sweet at the end and otherwise hilarious. Good work
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Sirius make great stories. I envy him. You make him do it all! That's why I envy you too! This is original! I loves it
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I can see why you are fond of this fic; Sirius’ Bowie version is amusing and the metaphors you use towards the end are brilliant.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was utterly fantastic. I love how the first story captures Sirius's insane side, and the seconds portrays his deeper feelings. I love POTO, so I enjoyed their little assignment. Very nice!
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
The first part with David Bowie is very funny, and the second really moving...
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
How cute! I like Sirius's second story better, personally, although The Phantom of the Strip Joint was quite...interesting.

Moony
hellokittymug chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Amazing. So sweet and quite well-written. And original too.
marauders4 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
So sweet, so light, so fluffy, so friggin' awesome! And, just between you and me, I really, really want that assignment. It doesn't even have to be for Phantom, but for anything that has a potential for change. Wonderful work, I hope to see more from you.
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
E! so good...
Shwenny chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was beautiful!
remo chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That was soo good and funny and sweet! How did you ever come up with the idea for this fic?

Gosh, soo cool.