Reviews for Out of Context
Lady Spezz chapter 1 . 1/7
I've read a few of your stories over the past couple days, and this one is my favourite. Something about it just hits home.
JustAReaderOK chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
(Pause to let what I just red get to me)
This story leaves with an agsty feel though it had hope in the end. That seems so close to live and thats what makes it so great: it feels real. It feels human to me. It shows a side of Sam Carter I can imagine well and that made me always feel like I could relate to her, identify with her character.
Thank you for writing this story!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Left this series till last & I'm glad I did. Promising start, looking forward to reading the rest! :-)
elleelle chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
really well done
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
My sister told me about the DC stories, and I have to say her gushing so far has lived up to reality! I've loved your other stories, so I'm sure I'm going to continue to love these! Thank you for sharing them!
Erin87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh, I love this! Great job. I love all the Sam introspection; it was really well done. A wonderful fic all around. :)
jjj chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That freaking awesome. I didn't cry at the beginning but I came pretty close. Ah, the /angst/! I love Sam and Jack, and this showed their connection. Thanks for taking the time to write and post a great oneshot!

Jx3
Leighawen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Nice story, I love the last part. :D
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Interesting story ...

Kinda bizarre ... but really good ...

THX

God bless you!

Thara
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ohh, this was really nicely done. Not quite how I envision what happened right after Jack left, but very well thought out nonetheless:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
hope you write a sequel
LuSo chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Extremely well written, i love all your ideas, you're an incredible author :)
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Well after Ambient, I started fishing around your other little fics... so far so good dear!
antares04 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I've really enjoyed this little ficlet. I'd love to see a sequal.
grapeape1013 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow! Another great story-should I be surprised (not really). I loved this story and felt a little sad while reading it as it kinda hits home for me. Keep up the good work and you did a wonderful job writing this and getting the emotions just right.

*hugs*