Reviews for Never Sleep, Never Die
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Good story.
stargaze29 chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Loved this! : D Just caught part of the FD 2 a couple days ago. Every time I watch that movie, I always feel that Kimberly and Clear had a special chemistry. Definitely better than Kim and Burke. Thank you for writing this great story for this great pairing. :)
theyurireviewer chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
A final destination fic with a happy ending...wow
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
I decided to read up on Final Destination and its franchise. This story, while I skipped to the end, is good enough for me. I like happy endings where the survivors live to see their lives go on. Death is the ultimate enemy one can't ever beat, no matter what, but is one that can be avoided in ways that are positive and right. Peace out!
segir chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
wish there was more out there with this pairing. good story. loved the way it ened, not the sex but the shotgun and all the ideas/theories as to why he chassed them and such-not.
xXHarajukuxBarbiexHollyXx chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
Aaahh I love this story! I'd just watched Final Destination 2 and I really wanted to read a Clear/Kimberly story that had no Burke and this was PERFECT! And it made it even more amazing that you used a lot of Evanescence songs & even an Within Temptation song! They're my favorite bands(: you're an awesome story writer! Thanks for the AMAZING story :D
Buffy's boyfriend chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
I think we need 1 more Chapter the epolidge with a sixty-nine between the 2 girls (e. ’s first thought was that she couldn’t wait to lower her mouth to its source. Looking at Kimberly, who was licking her fingers as well, she could tell the same thought was on her mind.) please make it happen.
krazykelli chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
love this! can't wait for an update!
pat chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! i'm just so happy someone made a fanfic about these two and they're so happy! thank you.

YOU ROCK!
Elle chapter 13 . 9/30/2008
I'm so sorry it took me so long to review. I loved this chapter! So much fluff & sex! I really want to happens next in the lives of Kim & Clear. Happiness and kisses I hope. Please update soon! :)
Kelli chapter 13 . 7/2/2008
This story is freakin awesome!
Raef chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
Awesome fic. Throughout FD2, I couldn't help but notice the possibilities of Clear and Kimberly, if only the movie had ended a little differently.

I've got a request too, though. Do you think that you could write two different endings? One where they live happily together, and one where Death finds them again and kills them? A part of me's hoping for both, and I can't decide which I'd prefer to see.
The Slayer chapter 13 . 5/21/2008
Dayum! That was freaking awesome. obviously I loved it.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 13 . 5/15/2008
good to see a update, hope you carry on

bye