Reviews for No One But You
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 33 . 4/30/2014
Hey, I'm not sure if you'll get this message, but I just wanted to say that this story is really nice and well-written. Even though I'm not very familiar with the High School Musical series, I thought that this was a very pleasant read, and I still like to come back to it every now and then.

By the way, I'm sorry to tell you this, but an author named Ashfur Reborn stole your fic some years back. This person changed the character names to the names of characters from the Digimon series, made a few other edits, and tried to pass it off as an original fic named "Gatomon's Cub". When I first read that fic (it was before I read this one, IIRC), I had a feeling that something was off. After reading this one, I knew that something was definitely off. This version is the only version I'll support.

It's a very nice story, and I'll have to check out the previous story sometime (you said you also write a sequel, but I think you must have taken it down, unless it's hosted elsewhere).
Emmz Rox chapter 29 . 6/28/2013
Actually I really loved this chapter, i thought the bit at then end was adorable but i honestly think her friends were kinda stupid to tell her that, just in my opinion but im really glad i spotted Elove and then this one and im REALLY excited for the sequrl, infact this is one of the best fanfictions i have EVER read AND it had no smut so be proud!

Emmz
fishing chapter 33 . 7/4/2011
looked for the sequel loved this series
EllaBieber20 chapter 33 . 9/29/2009
where is the sequel?
Kelliebud25 chapter 33 . 8/2/2008
so cool and i loved it
WhatUrCrazy chapter 33 . 4/19/2008
what happend to the sequel? i loved it its a shame u took it down
Cheznut2 chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
that was the best chapter i have read.
Ember411 chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
JERRY IS BAD! CAN TELL!
Ember411 chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
They are going to be excellent parents!
Ember411 chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
YEAH SHES PREANT SHE GOING 2 BE A MOMMY!
Ember411 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
YEAH TROY GONNA PROPSE 2 HER!
Ember411 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was a nice wedding!
EvenIfTheSkyIsFallingDown chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
jerry's definetley pretendng!
Blackangle2011 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
what happen to the sequal ?
Ember411 chapter 25 . 9/11/2007
if that one baby suvried i hope you make it a girl so Abby wouldn't be the only one. and would you call her Vanessa Rose