Reviews for Lifeline
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
hey there! another great chapter - very well written and nothing is overdone:) keep on updating!:)
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
great cliffhanger back in chapter 5, love chapter 6 always poor house
DIY Sheep chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Nice cliff hanger...
Erikstrulove chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
Gah! Don't end chapters like that! I love that your filling in the blanks left by the Contract. Awesome job!
Pepleigh25 chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
NO! How could you end a chapter like that! that's so evil!
Geneva Lee chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
I love this story. This and The Contract were both amazing. I WANT MORE! And you don't accept anonymous reviews, btw.
Caerulea chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
I absolutely loved "The Contract". In fact, the only thing wrong with it is that it's over! [sniff]. So thank you so much for "continuing" the story, filling in the blanks, to give us more to enjoy.
thebondgirl chapter 5 . 5/6/2006
omg, how could you leave us hanging like that? awesome chapter - you better be working on the next one!:):)
thebondgirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
i like it so far! keep the chapters coming plz!:)
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
"They came and got me in the early evening. Two men I had never seen before. New people frightened me and I tried to make myself smaller against the wall of the cell. The men, sensing my fear stopped. One knelt down near me, too close for comfort,” Dr. House, I’m Special Agent Roberts this is Special Agent Matthews. We are with the FBI.”"

"My heart was pounding so hard and so fast I feared it would leap out of my chest. They called me Dr. House; I hadn’t been called that name in years. "

"Agent Roberts appeared with the arm cuffs and leg chains. Bile rose in my throat and the color ran from my face."

those lines break my heart, and they are only in the first 2 paragraphs. that just shows how great a story this is!
Geneva Lee chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
DIY Sheep chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Very evocative.
Pepleigh25 chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
"He knew Rome wasn’t built in a day; however it took just a trumpet’s blast to bring down the walls of Jericho. Wilson just wished he knew what tune Gideon played."

great line! i love it
Namaste chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Pst. You've got Wilson picking out pants SHITS and shoes.

You might want to fix that.
darknewfieangel chapter 3 . 4/24/2006

I really don't know what else I could say about what I have read... When school has calmed please continue... you are talented and I look forward to reading more... once again WOW!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »