Reviews for Lifeline
HOUSEocdfan chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Still loving the story - doesn't matter how long it takes to update, as long as you do eventually. Welcome back :) Looking forward to more SOON please. lol
AmethystSiri chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
Fantastic story!
De-em2 chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
What a pleasant surprise to get a chapter of Lifeline. It has indeed been quite a while. Had to read back a bit to get into the story again, and hope it will now continue again, even if only to round it off.
As for the reviews, we probably are still out there; however, as for me, if I the old alert had not still been in place, I would not have noticed your update since I do not visit the site regularly any more and rely on a number of story alerts, and I will admit I had given up on the story continuing/finishing.
OldSFfan chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
So glad you're back and so glad the story continues. Good luck with your math.
De-em2 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Oops, my chapter 20 review ended up with chapter 19 since I went back a bit into the story.
De-em2 chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Thanks for the update. I hope you will find the time to write more chapters for this story. It is really good, and every now and then I checked whether something has happened. Since I have been away a lot this year I missed this update when it appeared. Have now activated the Follow Author in the hope that more chapters will appear.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Intriguing first chappie. I found this addition to the contract via the author you recommended whose fic follows yours. I saw that you updated a few months back, and that makes me happy, because the contract verse is a hard one to write for, and most of the fics out their that aren't finished out their have been abandoned. Kudos to you for at least updating this of three months ago :)

That was one hell of a flashback!

The contract that they looked at was so...clenical...it doesn't do Cameron's death justice, but you've got to hand it to House, he cared enough about them all to suffer all of the horrors and torture that they bestowed on him.

Thanks for sharing.
LadyKatieKay chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
Thank you so much for the update. I was surprised to see the alert.
I reread The Contract and this. Makes me miss the show and the fandom. You've done an excellent job.
Visitkarte chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Oh, Wilson, you elephant... :(
OldSFfan chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
Can't believe you're back, but I'm very, very glad you are updating this story. Please keep it coming, because it is worth it!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Please keep on with this story. It is great.
OldSFfan chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
It's been two years. Time to post again!
siddigfan chapter 19 . 2/18/2012
It is now 2012 but I have had amnesia for the past four years from a brain injury and so, it doesn't seem to me like you have been not writing for that long so, I can almost forgive you for not finishing this story as I stare at the screen begging for more! Please finish this! Please please please! It would really mean a lot to me! :-)
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
O_o
Torrant2 chapter 19 . 1/20/2011
Update?
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »