Reviews for Lifeline
Anni girl chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Hey! Where's the rest? *pout*

This is brilliant. You had me in tears throughout the story. Thank you for taking so much care with it. Thank you to your beta as well.

You make a wonderful team.
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 19 . 10/3/2010
Just found this and am riveted. Hope you can update soon, although the work you're doing in haiti (and presumably elsewhere) is, of course, far, far more important.
daddygirl chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
please finish
ViolettBlack chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Thank you for the new chapter of this awesome story. I hope that you will continue it and update soon.
House1Nocturne chapter 19 . 5/18/2010
Oh WOW I didn't expect to see another chapter but I'm GLAD there was another one. I REALLY enjoyed this chapter but I wanna know what they gotta tell House. So please update SOON cuz I REALLY WANNA know what happens next and I'm SO happy to be reading this again cuz I LOVED the story! Keep up the fantastic work!
lhoma320 chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
Oh you made my night. My husband and I had just sat down to watch a movie when my blackberry chirped I had a message and low and behold it was an e-mail saying you updated. I couldn't get to the computer fast enough. :) Thanks! I thoroughly enjoyed your update. Hope there will be more. I wish I could go to Haiti and help. Good for you. Do you recommend any charity in particular? If so, let me know, and I'll donate on your behalf. :D
moms5thchild chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
Alleluia! Praise the powers that be... another chapter appears. I won't complain. I know writing the Contract Universe is difficult. I am just glad the story is not abandoned.

Thank you for this.

Mom
Mbya chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
wow I can't believe u are here again :)

Waiting for the next chapter! Thaanks
AmethystSiri chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
Great story, I hope you can update again really soon :) I really, really want the thompsons to suffer (publicly!) and I hope House gets at least half of the 1.5 billion!
Visitkarte chapter 18 . 7/25/2009
Oh God, this story is amazing! Thank you for writing and sharing it and I wish you all the best with your health.

I can hardly wait to discover what will House et out of this litigation, but I hope it will be enough to get at least a wing of the PPTH named after him and never needing to be employed anymore, rather being the employer himself.

As I understand him, he'd make some cool project beside that, like some health-care project for his beloved 'hookers' or anything along that lines.

Keep on going and get well. The best cure for back pain problems is pt/power training, beside the right pain meds.

Love

Visitkarte
JJy chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
This is a wonderful companion to an already thrilling story. You've done an amazing job of expanding and giving some more insight into the mentality of the characters.

I adore your writing style as well.
Sagestar12 chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I just wanted to tell you - in House's testimony some of the words were not believable. "My brain spun," "Her eyes lit on my face", those are both phrases I wouldn't believe House would say during his testimony. Just...not something he would do, I don't think. Or anyone.

Good story, though!

-Sage
Sagestar12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I read this story once, I remembered it a year later, and searched for it for hours. Thank god I found it.
Ashcat chapter 18 . 12/21/2008
Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope you can start feeling better and get your life back in order. Thank you for writing such a thought provoking look at possible outcomes from DIY Sheeps story. It's interesting to read a male perspective on the story especially someone with a military background.

Happy holidays :)
lhoma320 chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
Oh so happy to see an update. I get excited when I see your name. That was quite a cliff hanger you had left us with in the last chapter. Thought the dream was really good. I wasn't expecting Amanda to be the one injecting House. Still gives me the creeps thinking about House being used for practice.

Love Wilson being there for him. Very nice :D!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »