Reviews for Lifeline
Angelfirenze chapter 18 . 11/30/2008
Well, this was jarring to get at three o'clock in the morning. I must be hard to shock because I was still able to sleep afterward. Obviously, this universe is starting to lose it's touch. *snort* No, really - re-reading the major works always makes me cry so don't worry.
Bathorse chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
I really love the stories of Troopercam. He is a talented writer. Please finish the Lifeline story. I have already read Joe's Story, but I would like to see a finish on this one.
Angelfirenze chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
Ordinarily, I object quite strongly to the usage of the term 'bitch', but I'll have to make this one of my exceptions. Also, you're just plain mean leaving us hanging like this after so long.
Juliabohemian chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
Pictures Wilson looking like South Park's Mr. Garrison. "You go to hell! You go to hell and die!"

Yeah, I don't think money would console me much at this point.
Emi1988 chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
That not...nice...lady... ARG! I would use meaner words but they are not PG rated so I wont. Good update and I am anxiously awaiting the next!
Angelfirenze chapter 16 . 5/30/2008
*stares* Yeah, Thompson's wife is just as batshit crazy as he was. No wonder they were such a good match. If it hadn't been for my meds I was released from the hospital with, this may have kept me up all night. *sighs*
TombeDeLaLune chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
I had to re-read from the beginning!

Please update soon!

chaoskir chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
I would like to retch with him. Wow. What an insane woman. If every doctor would be threat like House after a misdiagnosis there wouldn't be doctors any longer around the world.

Thanks for the update.
Akylae chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
Great story, please keep updating at any pace that suits you. And take care health-wise. :-)
Juliabohemian chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
I didn't even know this was still in progress.

So the wife is as messed up as the husband, eh? What a happy bunch they must have been.

Did ff bunch up your text? You might want to check the formatting on it. I know recent glitches are taking the spaces out.
momsboys chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
So happy to read a update. This story is so sad. I think house deserves alot more money. Please write more soon.
SusanL chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. IT IS AWESOME.
SLamb chapter 15 . 4/20/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY. IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS SINCE YOU HAVE ADDED ANY CHAPTERS. IT IS SUCH AN EXCELLENT STORY.
Susan L chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
I think this is an excellent story, a good companion piece to Exigencies and the Contract. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS SOON.
phoenix of hell chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
I've read 'The Contract', and it touched me deeply. Your story is excellent, it shows his recovery in much more detail, I was actually thinking about this when I was reading 'The Contract', of how I wanted to know more about the time after the prison.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »