Reviews for Call Ahead
Wow, good story!
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Cute, I loved it. :)
timme chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
poor dean. it kills me how much sam hurt him. not just by leaving, but the way he did it, and everything he did after that.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love the anxiety in this fic. The birthday scene was probably my favorite and the most depressing. I like the image of Dean just sitting in his car and checking the phone until it runs out of batteries.

I enjoyed reading this-thanks for posting.

Michelle
Shinigami061 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Amazing ficlet. Perfectly written, and you capture Dean just wonderfully. Loved it! Keep up the great work :)

Shinigami06
freaker chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
another great fic..

hmm just read our other story and reviewed.

i wrote "crap it.." and wanted to clarify in case you thought i didnt' like the story cause i did.

crap it is just my reaction to sad sad things, and you sure do know how to write them sad. good job ;)
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
sad...but good
Merrie chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Nicely done little ficlet. Loved the little introspective moment.

-Merrie
valkrys chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Perfect. Beautiful. Totally catching Dean's thinking, I feel so sorry for him. Damn! I want Sam and John to once, just once acknowledge what Dean did for them and appreciate his quest to bring the family back together. He doesn't know anything else.
Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was a lovely perspective piece on Dean! It felt like I was actually getting a peek inside his mind up to the point that he came to pick Sam up from college and let him know that their father was missing. The emotions were so nicely portrayed, too - you didn't describe them much other than Dean's actions, which I thought worked really well. Beautifully done, and keep up the awesome work! I'd love to see more of these ficlets. ;)
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Powerful.

It really brings home how hard those years must have been for Dean.
Del64 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Gorgeous. I think Dean's desperation is always interesting, and you articulated it just perfectly here. Thanks so much.

-del64
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Wonderful and original.
LauzyAnn chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Sorry for not reviewing sooner...only just had time to read both your 'one shots'.

This was really good.

Sam's really mean to Dean, he could have picked up phone when Dean called.

Loved it!
CaffieneKitty chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very cool, good character piece