Reviews for Child of a Hokage
bigD chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
i know its fanfic and as such you're free to do as you like... but it simply beggars belief that konoha would let 6 clan heirs go. what the fuck? the hyuuga heir, both uchiha heirs and the fucking hokage's children? honestly? not only that but konoha doesn't have to be scared of anything cause they're the strongest ninja village by far, there's no kyuubi attack to weaken their forces, there's no uchiha massacre, and the yondaime lauded as the strongest shinobi in the world is still alive. such an insult as kidnapping would never EVER be forgiven. Furthermore, don't come up with some excuse about endangering the children, because kakashi made his way into fucking kumo, close enough to actually see the kids, close enough to them to realise that they don't remember him, yet ur telling me the yellow flash himself would go in there and fuckin grab his kids and hiraishin the fuck out. that is of course before coming back and hiraishining the fuck out of kumo's army like he did iwa.
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
update soon
diggy kit chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
LOVE the story
HalfTangible chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
The divider stands for...

Well, this may be a little diffrent, but i know what the letters mean...

Uchiha Sasuke

&

Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Shiisin

Also, great chapter!

Note: My e-mail adress doesn't let people from here e-mail me.

Ja ne,

Kumo-sama
LordHatredX chapter 14 . 11/25/2006
pretty good update!
ILUVMYNEJIKUN chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
DON"T DELETE PLEASE I JUST STARTED READING THIS GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! UR ON MY FAV. STORIES AND FAV. AUTHORS LIST!
Jesseyasaur chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
I l0ve it! _
lil'carlita chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
You can't delete this story I really like it. It be a shame if you delete it. I'm sure you'll have more than 5 reviews cuz your story is awesome. Can't wait for next chapter
roland chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY SO KEEP UP WITH UPDATES
redwagon chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
your writting style is unique, i would say that. Your chapters are short, which isnt a bad thing. (i hate when the only thing people have to say are make you chap. longer.) Also dont pimp out for reviews it makes you look like a cheep street whore. Also wirtters block shouldnt be that hard you almost fallow the orgnila plot line you jsut have to switch it up a little
Cornett chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
I'm sorry to not review before, but my english isn't good... (I'm French). However, your story interessed me. I enjoy it. Really. If you haven't more of five reviews, I respect your choice.

Good luck.

Cornett
Redcrimsonblood chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
C'mon this is really good! Don't delete. Anyway, me and you both like Arashi, so maybe we can comment on eachothers stories in the reveiws eh?
Garrus chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
Please don't quit, this is an excellent story, although i think Naruto and Sasuke would be a little more withdrawn around people not his family. Having his older brother carve his name into his chest and torture him generally will traumatize one. I think he would be a bit more like Sasuke in the anime, maybe not as cold but still quiet and withdrawn. But who knows, Naruto's is famous for his resiliance, so overall a very interesting idea, although i'm not sure what the point of when they were all kidnapped was for. It really hasn't seemed to make much of a impact later in the story. Keep up the good work and please keep writing.
T.O.B chapter 15 . 9/10/2006
DO NOT DELET THIS STORY, ITS SO GOOD.

JA NE
vavoysh chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
thats odd

i could have sworn that i reviewed

even if you don't get five stories, please don't drop it

there is no need to delete a story

you could give it a five month hiatus, or something like that

please don't delete the story :'(