Reviews for My New Pants
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Hahaha! I was laughing through this entire story! You made JD's voice even funnier (and girlier) than usual.
Kya chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I love it ] it made me lol. 'It's dark, and i'm kind of drunk.' I can totally imagine him saying that haha. Write more soon.
andaere chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
LOL! This is hilarious. I love your JD voice. And you had some really nice lines in there. The whole thing was very well-written, if not a little crazy. Great job!
poodlehair92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
"It's dark," Dr. Cox says grimly. "And I'm kind of drunk."

that made me laugh so hard, it totally sounds like something he would say.
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
"You bet your sweet pink ass I do."

-cracks up- Best ending line ever. LOL
Kaylee chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
HA HA

Oh man, one of the best fanfics I've ever read
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
"You bet your sweet pink ass I do."

and with that I melt.

Seriously, loved this fic, very in character, I love the way you wrote Cox. Spot on!
Tifsuz chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
I am completely totally and utterly in love with this fic. I can't even quote a favorite line - too many! Very funny and sweet - and I think you've captured the characters perfectly! More Scrubs fics please!
Koren chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Sweetly written.

You stayed true to the characters and the show.

And that ending! You know it left everyone wanting more.
sydneydallas chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Love this story, it's almost like watching the show with JD's internal monologues and the fast-paced sly humor that makes it oh so wonderful.
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
lol very cute!
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
OMG. I think I'm in love with you.

Perfection. What you have written is crackiness perfection. Dear gods. How can I read any fics after this? None can compare.

I mean, the stuff about the janitor actually defending JD's honor in the pediatrics wards. Just beautiful. So intricate, like in Mallrats how the disturbance at the line in front of the comic book store is about how the kid mentioned earlier in the movie, has been in a horrific escalator accident, like Brody ranted would happen earlier in the movie. (a must see movie)

Oh, I think Elliot is just jealous cause JD can fit in a smaller size than she can.

And GAY DAY! OMG. OMG!

Anyway, and then, you have The Todd touch JD's special place. LOL! Everyone here started starring at me like I'm insane I was laughing so hard. The fact that is brings up memories of my favorite episode of the Simpson's has NOTHING to do with it.. . (DADDY! She touched my special place! That's where the leprechaun first appeared, he tells me to BURN things!)

And you had Ted, curled up on the floor.

This was when the tears started flowing.

Only to be topped, by JD asking the Todd if he thought his ass really WAS grabbable.

My stomach started to hurt, around the time the Janitor whirled his tongue around in JD's yogurt, then offered to share it with him. It was just so dirty!

Dear LORD this fic needs a sequel. Something dirty, and worthy of being a sequel. Something that tells us exactly what Dr. Cox does to JD.

Please, please, please, please, please.
haikuu for yoo chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
5-7-5

screw elvis i say,

makes the fic much better-oh!

cox is very hot

:D
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Holy mother of god this was crackalicious. *grins*

Dude I loved it. This was just amazing and I could just see it all happening as I read. You did a brilliant job at keeping the characters realistic and believable. I really hope to see more of your work in the future. I'm still laughing about it. Again, lovely work. *glomps* *waves*
crashcourse101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Very, very good. Great writing.