Reviews for Only Enemies
icecold1039 chapter 20 . 6/13
Is this dead?
The one who writes such things, I can only pity him
Ember Rising chapter 20 . 3/20
Not normally my type of fanfic, but the writing quality is superb and the battles are truly awesome.
Dazzle chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
This is a glorious fuck-up of a plot. Awesome!
AnoraMakani chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
I really enjoyed your story, I enjoyed it in fact so much that I'm currently writing a review! :3
Don't abandon this fic, ever. Pretty please?
Simianpower chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Your version of Hermione is truly stupid, never even noticing how outclassed she is, and that she'd be long dead had she fought Bella. I hope you kill her off soon, because she is just too annoying.
Simianpower chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
I like your Amelia. It's an interesting angle for her, especially since she was never really detailed much in canon, yet fanon invariably paints her as a bastion of fairness and let's-help-Harry-ness. That said, she's an idiot. In one sentence she admits to using an illegal pensieve, and in the next talks about a device that blocks all known recording SPELLS, never even thinking that even a normal pensieve would see her in prison for what she just admitted.
Simianpower chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Hermione's hardly one to judge, since she opens a discussion with a stranger by casting Crucio. It's not like she's a pure little good girl any more either. Of course, that isn't enough to overcome her self-righteousness. Always one of her less attractive traits.
SilverGoldo chapter 20 . 4/21/2015
I enjoyed your story, especially the banter between Harry and Bella.

Too bad there was less of it and just more fight seens as the story progressed
SilverGoldo chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Wow the Retainus Dominus spell to pull everyone in the house to one location is very clever and a unique idea
C.M.Alm chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
awesome!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 20 . 2/14/2015
wish there was more. Ah well. This has been a good read
mwinter1 chapter 20 . 1/1/2015
Awaiting more.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Dimitri is a dumbass; conjuring swords is obviously the way to go. Just look at Emiya Shirou.
SeverlyLate chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
That kind of pathetic to provide op characters with covenient weaknesses... Bail