Reviews for Only Enemies
automaton14 chapter 20 . 10/19
Oh this just keeps getting more interesting. I want to see Hermione's reaction when she figures out who she rezzed.
automaton14 chapter 14 . 10/19
Never seen a dark Amelia before. Fantastic.
Isabell3 chapter 20 . 9/6
Loved it! Hope you write more chapters
Dreous44 chapter 20 . 8/3
Very interesting story!
Cookies chapter 1 . 7/28
Good opening I rarely see Hermione die in fics it's always Ron or Hermione
I mean you no offense, but if you're never going to continue this story you could at least let another competent author pick up where you left off.
Spazzman29 chapter 20 . 5/31
Eh I lost interest when you started resurrecting everyone.
alexandra425 chapter 20 . 5/17
Alright this is as far as I have gotten and I will probably not read anymore. Your constant use of cuss words is driving me insane. Your writing is beautiful and it could be put to better use if you would lose the sex and cussing. By putting that stuff in there you just banned like a million people from reading this. Normal people don't have sex with their mortal enemy. Normal people don't cuss every other word. Try and write something that we'll read. Nobody really wants to read stuff like this.
TL14 chapter 6 . 4/10
I like the story so far, however i have a problem with the 'hermione is the smartest with ever' thing. She is intelligent, that much is true but she isn't overwhelmingly smart. She is one of those people who are clever and just spend so much time working that they make themselves seem smarter. She can't even get close to comparing with someone like tom riddle.
Refraction of Light chapter 20 . 2/8
If you still use this account for anything I just have to know. Is the resurrected Voldemort here put in for comedic purposes? Sorry but I can't help but find him utterly hilarious.
Refraction of Light chapter 19 . 2/8
Hahaha! Voldie needs a hug! Still the fact that he can't realize what a hug is just so messed up. Either Hermione fucked up way too much or he his upbringing was shittier. Even though the fic may be dead I just had to comment on that.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 1/24
I'm frightened just how possible you make it to feel something for Bella.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 1/24
Holy effin- Are all people here Snakes in disguise?
Calypto chapter 15 . 1/21
the words reincarnation barrier and i wanted to nope out of the fic. there are only so many plots and subplots that mix together. sigh. i know its your fic and you can do anything with it. ill jus say that you had a really interesting plot with some angst with harry, but now with most of the characters twitching with angst i cant read on. thank you for the fic and all the best with it!
Calypto chapter 10 . 1/21
wow amazing plot. trying to get over the seriously angsty bipolar fuck that is the protagonist.i really wana read ahead but every time i read harry its ball crushing amount of angst and impulsiveness. good plot though :P