Reviews for Only Enemies
ALRYM chapter 20 . 7/3
I'm cackling madly at the twists and turns of your last chapter!
ALRYM chapter 11 . 7/2
You really created some intense fighting scenes but I could do without those absurd moments when the severely decimated Aurors call for their opponents to yield their wands. That kind of breaks the mood for me.
ALRYM chapter 10 . 7/1
Harry is barely recognizable...
ALRYM chapter 3 . 7/1
A very entertaining story so far. I especially like the name-calling.
This fic is abandoned btw
Kagami420 chapter 20 . 5/12
Great story. It aged surprisingly well
H Bregalad chapter 20 . 2/6
This is so much more violent than I have ever dreamed could be possible to write. Also darkly fun.
seldombites chapter 20 . 11/11/2018
This is the best Harry/Bella story I have ever read. I especially like how Harry goes dark rather than Bellatrix 'seeing the light', as happens in so many other stories of this ilk. I bloody love this, and I'm adding it to my watchlist lest it ever be continued.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2018
Your plot became far too convoluted. It could have been interesting if you just focused on war-veteran-dark Harry and Bellatrix in a new world and how they would adjust and rebel once they realized what it really meant.

But this? This.. throwing in new characters whenever you feel like it, resurrecting people at your leisure, merging the two worlds.. it became bland and stale. Rules are useful - they keep things interesting. You have created a world without rules, where you introduce whatever you feel like at the time, and it's just.. meh.

Decent effort.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2018
You have a strange obsession with the whole lion/snake thing. Bellatrix graduated like 20 years before Harry even started, why are they talking about this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Good
Katt chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
The way you keep repeating "Bella" over and over again I could swear you're one of those strange twisted weirdos who fall in love with fic characters and have a sick fantasy going on. I wish I can unread this vomit
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 5 . 2/19/2018
ALAS! I had such high hopes for you! And then... Then you made it a manipulative Dumbledore. *YAAAAAAAAAAAWN* goodbye! Was nice concept but nope.
R chapter 9 . 2/18/2018
I trust i dont need to tell you that Harry made a stupid?

What happened to the whole "learned hard lessons in the war" shtick?

Dont be like that.