Reviews for Out Of The Blue
gaap237 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
gaap237 chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
gaap237 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Is this the sequel to Not what it seems?
irishgirl9 chapter 12 . 1/24/2007
Great story! I'm glad Sam punched that bastard!
pmsdevil01 chapter 12 . 5/13/2006
good story.
mimifoxlove chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
I always enjoy happy endings. I am glad that the police has found Sam, Dean and Mickey.

DancinThroughLife chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
omg i loved this story...!

i loved it!

loved it!

great job props to you...::claps and makes noises of a huge crowd::

ShadowMayne chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
aw, that was a nice ending...I love this story...Keep Smilin' :) Deana...aka ShadowMayne
chocolate rules chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
endings make me sad :( happy endings are okay. mickey was a good man and a sweet boy. great character. might watch csi because they saved them :)

That's it ;)
chocolate rules chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
"I didn't see anything. Did you guys see anything?" the arresting officer queried.

"No. Not a thing," her colleagues replied. With that, they were all lead out.

-Hahaha! I loved that! That was good I liked this chapter because they're safe! and that makes me happy! and i have a 3rd graders vocab because I'm whomped with using big words in my exams :D sry.

That's it ;)
Arwennicole chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
wow, just wow wow wow. Really good story :). Had me sitting on the edge of me seat through the whole thing. Great job.

sammysgurl chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
ok wow omg i love this story it was really good thanks for sharring it with us!

pizzapixie chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Love that Sam got to hit him! Hate that you thought I was complaining about the short chapters. Guess I was. Sorry. I just really got into the story and I always want more. Thanks for the update!
pizzapixie chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
Is that the END end, or the chapter before the epilogue, or just goodbye to Mickey? 'cause that was an abrupt end. You know, if it was the END end. You tied up the ends, and that was great. I'm just feeling out in left field for some reason.I want you to write then I always do! LOL. Thanks.
Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
I'm glad they got saved, and that Sam punched Hollinger :) I also would have liked to see Dean beat him up, but I have a feeling if he started he wouldn't stop. Great story, and hey, you didn't kill off Hollinger so you can always have a sequel. Hmm. You actually have a few characters you can bring back for a sequel-I'm just being an evil mastermind throwing out ideas here, but what if you had all the baddies that got away get to the boys in one fic? Er, never mind, that would be too much :) Anyways, glad you finished this and have a good day.