Reviews for Poolside Romance
Todalin Hikari chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I liked it alot. I really like the way you discribe the way Ray feels about her. They are such a cute couple. my complaments
someone who adore your fics chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hello!

I am here to tell you that I like your fics VERY much. They are amazing, REALLY!

You are the best.

You make such good fics with Mariah and Ray! They are the best!

I just have one critique, it's not a flame! It's just something that I think I could tell you. Please don't be mad! I just think that SOMETIMES your fics focus more on the lime side then the love and the friendship that Mariah and Ray have. It's not a bad things, it's just that sometimes they spend more time doing sex than demonstrating that they love each other with words, sweet gestures and this things. Not that the sex they make is not based on love and sweet, it is, but they could show love in others ways too.

Well, this is it.

I hope you are not mad!

Like I say: your fics are the best, and other thing that I love is the way you make Lee be a nice and caring brother. Its wonderfull!

Bye!

Lots of hugs
ElmGold chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
wow that was good
Kirara higurashi chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
hum...reminds me of something...
Joelyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hmm...how come so many of these stuff always happen at the pool table lolz...I have a guy friend who told me it's how nice the girls look while playing pool...like how their neckline goes so low, how their rear comes up etc o.O haha hmm okay it's pretty good... enough to satisfy xD
Felinelove chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great! I got an idea for a setting. this time you should make it in a swimming pool,but if you don't like I will leave it up to you.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
it was nice :)
DeadmanX chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Hey, i liked this drabble. i do think that Milk and Cookies was better (its my fav ;D), but you did a really good job on this.

(you can tell im bad at reviewing :P)
XtremeGal87 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Hey!

I reviewed it today, afterall! Lol. Very nice. I really can't get enough of these things, apparently. I do sort of agree with you about the lime in Milk and Cookies...but I'm by no means complaining. I loved it; and it was so much better than anything I've ever been brave enough to try. Really good. (Not that I haven't already said this).
MaoAyanamipl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hey there! Nice to c you are here again.

It was kinda fun since I played pool last week :P you were great as always. No doub great writer.

Well I must go, but take care and I hope you are feeling better now.

Matta ne
Bluestray chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
plz do write more this was a great story...ps could u do a lemon?
Tanpopo Chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Awesome! Fantastic writing; cool to see a different scenario. I'll have to check your other stuff out, and the aff work when it lives agin; keep it up!
i love converse chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hey there! that was great! i was expecting water when i heard 'poolside', but that was way cool, kinky too! Ray got his ass kicked too! the lime was good too!

i cant wait to see IC 4 on AFF!

Good job!
Perfect Being chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Love it!
DarkieFiery chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
NICE! Hehs surprised the table didn't break under the weight. xDD