Reviews for Kiss Goodnight
Genuhsis chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Omg I love this.

This is a really great story.

Ty loads for writing it ]
ForeverAnAngel chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
This is one of the best fics I've read for the X-Files, and much better written than some of them out there - I really enjoyed it :D
Iditarod chapter 4 . 7/11/2006
Oh my goodness! You've captured the characters almost perfectly. The words used were very mature and caused the story to flow just superbly. As an X-files fan and fellow writer I truly enjoyed this piece. This is one I can honestly picture happening (It's hard to say that about some pieces). I love how you capture Mulder's wit and charm, and Scully's logic.

There are very few improvements to be made. To be quite honest it took close to fifteen minutes to come up with anything at all. The only real thing I can suggest is a bit more description. I know what the characters look like, and you look what the characters look like, but many of your readers will not. Truly good pieces are woven from authors that pretend the readers know nothing.

The description included livens the piece but a little more would set it apart from the rest (not that it isn't already, but you get the point). Skinner was barely described at all, nor was his office. Mulder and Scully were described a little bit. And the restaurant was done pretty well. I'd love to see more, you have such a good voice it would almost be a pity not to. :D

I, personally, feel you played off Mulder spectacularily! I have a hard time doing that myself, and once I get it mastered I will send out a piece or two of fan fiction which is sure to have many more errors than your piece :P

Thank you for the wonderful piece!

~Iditarod~
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Whoo, this is shaping up to be a fun fic. Definitely like the idea. I love fics where they're first getting together. Definitely the best kind. Nice work.
irishais chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Oh, christ, that's it. You're going on my Favorite Authors list. You're AMAZING at X-Files fic. THANK YOU.
belladona1013 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Are you the same Kelly Youse who had a great "shipper" site? I used to go there all the time and had the best time looking in on all the pages and the explanation of all the shippy moments and their meanings. I miss that site a lot.
42971 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
wow. i dont know if its because im tired or what but this was hilarious. i seriously wanted to cry at the end. very cute. you really know the characters well.
the-fraulein chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
Aw, so cute! I love how you represented Mulder in this, especially when he was agonizing over his suit and the flowers before picking up Scully.
2shy the Shippy chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
I loved the story. I like how it was written and how Mulder and Scully acted. :)
PerManum chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
I can always look forward to something sweet from you.. Great story!:0)
BOWIEgirl chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
BUSTED! Aww...theyre dancing ::smiles:: you had me worried for a moment when she told him to leave! and then me..being the star wars freak i am..was waiting for him to say 'i know' when she said she loved him, i liked your way better~! loved your story! write another!
BOWIEgirl chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
!~!When he was gonna fix her tag, i thought he was kiss her lol. i had this friend, and someone came up to her and was like "you have something right...there (leans in close and brushes off eyelash)...got it" and walked away XD she was like "wtf" lol...anyway back to your story...cant wait for dinner!
BOWIEgirl chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
XD! I could so see them doing that! I wish i had someone to play little games with ;) so...dinner? as in a date? its great that you posted them together! now all i have to do is push the button once i finsih this sentence XD
BOWIEgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I knew it! He had to be awake! Poor Scully, whatll happen when they wake up? :) great story
neverbe chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
I can't express in words how awesome that was. Loved it, great job.