Reviews for Motion Sickness
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Yeah, I also though Cloud's advice about not reading was kinda obvious, but hey...

Aeris is dead by the time they get the sub, though.
St.st.stutter chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ah. I know from experience, now-my first chaptered story I'm trying to write, from Yuffie's point of view-all about those. stupid. tense changes. AGH!

But that aside, I noticed: "He watched meuse it with raised eyebrows." But that was all I could pick up.

I do like this. Normally I don't go for all the fluffy, platonic stuff, but this doesn't count. 8D
svadaynavilfari chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Good job, that was really funny & very good : D
Imadra Blue chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
While there's a few minor grammatical and stylistic issues, I genuinely love this fic. It's a brilliant character study of Yuffie, and I love her dynamic with the group, how you highlight that she is, despite her very nature, sort of their personal ray of sunshine. The irreverence, the humor, everything, was just perfect. I'm going to rec this one on my LJ.
Evernia chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That last part made me giggle. Puking sounds like such a Yuffie-esque threat to make. :B

And oh, that last line. You're too PUNNY for me, ohoho!

Favorited! Such an amusing story. Love your way with words, too.
Athla chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
oh that was perfect. you captured yuffie brilliently!
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
That's...adorable. I really liked this-everyone's in-character, and I can totally imagine this happening. Funny, too. :D
AI chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Love how Yuffie has a little-sister relationship with Tifa & Aeris. Absolutely love the closing sentences. Hope to read some of your Yuffintine!
Nagia chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Your Yuffie is absolutely gorgeous. She's not too old, but she's not too young. She's swirly-eyed and ill and sneaky and appreciative. She's bright, but she's stained. She's felt pain but she's forcing her feet to carry her past it.

You are the FIRST author I've seen to focus on Yuffie's motion sickness. It's a WEIRD focus, but you make it work amazingly well. Yuffie's narrative voice is gorgeous- it ties everything together perfectly, with a little philosophy and lot of sass.

I absolutely adore it!
Yuffie Leonheart chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
That's a really good fic! I sympathized with Yuffie... a little too much I had to get some water LOL but I'm fine now and it was great!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
reviewer. That was really detailed and discriptive. If you squint, you can see a hint of Yuffentine. Oh well, I liked this, again, really detailed. Keep up the good work!