Reviews for Serial
Jules chapter 25 . 10/31/2016
Would love to read th E epilogue.
Oh help chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
Just now finding all of your great stories. I know it has been a while since you posted this, but please consider giving us an epilogue? PLEASE? Not too proud to beg - 2013 was a bad year, escaping into fic has helped. Hoping for an epilogue... (and THANK YOU for all that you do have posted.)
sell chapter 25 . 7/25/2012
Translate portuguese in Google,ok?.
Por um engano eu li esta fic pensando que ela era completa e só fui perceber quando cheguei até aqui que ela NÃO ERA. É porque tenho por regras não ler fics inacabadas. Já faz um tempo bem longo, mas seria possivel escrever o epilogo? Não só porque quero ver o fim da história, mas também porque quero ler o pedido de desculpas de Alex para Bobby. Ela tem sido uma bruxa cretina com ele e queria ter a satisfação de ver o quanto ela estava errada. Por favor, é um capitulo só! O que que custa?
bobbysgirl1 chapter 25 . 9/26/2010
great story wheres the rest
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Another good read! I add my voice to the chorus for an epilogue, and yeah it did get a bit rushed at the end, but it's OK as is too, if you've lost interest. I notice you're not out of the fandom.
LM3795 chapter 25 . 12/7/2007
Wow! That was really good! I can't wait for the epilogue!
LM3795 chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
hahahahahahaha! I love the dialogue in this chapter! Especially, "Omigod Bobby...there's a spider in the shower! Go kill it!...(Bobby)"Unless it's a brown recluse, it won't kill you honey! Come watch this documentary on papermaking!" hahahahaha! I just pictured this conversation and in the tone you describe and I laughed so hard! Great Job!
Alliani chapter 25 . 11/13/2007
i loved this story! i know it's been a while, but any chance of an epilogue still? i love how ballsy alex is all the way through, so i'd love to see her response after the whole Hammond thing
Marish89 chapter 25 . 11/2/2007
This is a really good story, and I'm glad they got the guy. Please update soon!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 25 . 10/10/2007
AH!

But WHEN will the epilogue come? Please update soon, this story is too good to be kept waiting!

Although the update on WHBH was much appreciated. So I guess it's a trade-off _
sky m chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I love your writing, hope you'll write more soon in general, but first finish this one.. pretty please?
RuthieMae chapter 25 . 7/26/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story and am looking forward to reading the Epilogue still to come with this story. I glad that Bobby found Alex before Hammond had a chance to hurt her. I hope that you have Alex and Bobby final being together and happy.
Amanda chapter 25 . 7/8/2007
This is one of my favorite Alex and Bobby stories. I have read the story a couple of times and I am looking forward to reading the epilogue that you have for this story. I hope to see Alex and Bobby together maybe getting married possibly having a baby together. Great story.
Elle452 chapter 25 . 12/26/2006
First - I LOVE this story! Second - where is the epilogue? Please please please update!
Scripted Starlet chapter 25 . 12/21/2006
O, still unfinished. Oh, well. I trust you'll come back to fanfic sooner or later.

This was so intense. I loved Alex's spunk though, and her determination to survive when she thought of Bobby. Uggh, and Hammond licking her cheek repulsed the hell out of me, too. Amazing story.