Reviews for Serial
val2244 chapter 25 . 9/26/2006
this is such an awsome story!
MariskaHargitay1fan chapter 25 . 9/26/2006
Not too cliched.I loved 't wait for the next update.

Nice twist,too-I love that Chris is the serial your

Goren/Eames are always true to life.I especially loved her in

this chapter.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 25 . 9/26/2006
Great to see another Chapter! Great work :D
lkq chapter 25 . 9/25/2006
I was heading to bed when this popped up - of COURSE I had to stay up and read it! Glad I did. Really glad Hammond got what was coming to him. And even more glad you're back writing LOCI fic again - your work has been missed this summer!
deliriousdancer chapter 25 . 9/25/2006
Yay Alex get rescued! I am glad to see Hammond will not be a threat anymore. Plus this means the FBI can go home and Bobby and Alex can get on with life, sans Danielle and Hammond. Looking forward to more.
mcabello chapter 25 . 9/25/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
mcabello chapter 24 . 9/23/2006
Good fic. Wriet more soon.
HomigawdYay chapter 24 . 9/20/2006
Homigawd. It was amzing! I knew he did it. Honestly. Wow.

Thank you for updating and this the same week that Eames get kidnapped on CI 9which is a /great/ episode and would make my heart squee if you did a postep.)

Please write more. Awesome work, dearie.
The Confused One chapter 24 . 9/18/2006
OK First off, YAY! I'm glad to have this chapter. :) I love your work, and this is no exception. Secondly, I knew it! I knew Hammond was our bad guy! LOL Thirdly, OMG! Alex! Fourthly, I'm growing to like the FBI guys. Fifthly, I can't believe Alex treated Bobby like that in this chapter! It was the rudest, most uncalled for... It was awful! Finally, Bobby was right too! He knew it, and Alex should have listened. She's going to owe him a HUGE apology for her attitude after he saves her. LOL Seriously! He deserves an apology. She REALLY needs to give him one. LOL Anyway, I'm done rambling now. LOL Again, great work, and I can't wait for your next update, whenever you're able to find the time. :) I totally understand being busy. :D
trashandviolence chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
Gr...bastard. PLEASE update this soon-I look faithfully every day forward to it.
val2244 chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
NO! PLEASE dont be that long again! this is getting REALLY good!
deliriousdancer chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
Hah! Bobby was right about Hammond, but he ususally is right. I wish the FBI watchdogs would back off...they are making Bobby seems like a predator. I am glad Danielle is out of the picture and out of Bobby's bed. I sure don't like her.

Bobby and Alex need to step away from the case and everyone and really, finally, get their feelings sorted out.

Rescue time...actually if Eames hadn't been so pissed off at Bobby she would have been able to see his side about Hammond and she would not have gone off with him...let's rescue her first and then say "I told you so."

You will be missed while you are working on your novel. I have enjoyed your work, your stories are entertaining, suspenseful, and always a joy to read. Best of luck with your writing...Denise
obsessedwithstabler chapter 24 . 9/17/2006
HAHahAHA! I so totally saw that coming! I betcha Danielle's his partner in crime! OOHH! PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story! C'mon, play nice! Please?...
obsessedwithstabler chapter 23 . 9/17/2006
Oh... ouch. You enjoy putting these idiots through hell, don't ya?
obsessedwithstabler chapter 22 . 9/17/2006
Hahahaha, I was kinda hoping for Danielle to walk in on Bobby and Alex and attack Bobby...
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »