Reviews for War Games
KAWAIIIII
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
hahaahaa nice
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
hehehe... funny and adorable.
giganemo chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Excellent story XD
Chival chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Sweet!

I like it :)
Renea chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
oh my gosh! that was amazing -is still laughing- awesome job... haha... Bingo book...
gossamernomore chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hahaha...i loved this idea. it was great :)
Itsapon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
aaww cute!
Rain Falls So Do Dreams chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Me and my friends once made up something like this..expcept a bit different. That was a cewt ending.
Qem chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was really cute. :)
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Oh, lovely. I really liked how you balanced the silly of the bingo against the reason for Kakashi's request. It really felt like something he would do. Not to mention that the interaction between him and Iruka was perfect. All in all, I'd say a job well done!
FishyVodka chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
lol, that was awesome. “Icha Icha Festival" a true stroke of genius!
anonemily chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Kakashi is such a great character, and I love the way you write him. All the different ways you write him, that is. He is awesome sexy when he is cold, but for some reason, it is very sad when he is kind.
brokenhealing2007 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
aw...most of your one shots are good as one shots. If you ever get bored, I think you could add a chapter or two to this one.

and of course I adore the meaning behind the "bingo book"

Favorite line in this fic: "They had added that clause five years ago after Jiraiya had asked for a vat of jello, a camera, and all the unmarried women in the village."

lol

And Kakashi being a big softie behind the scenes? Priceless.
PrussianKiwi chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Cute! Not too much IrukaKakashi that I had hoped for, but I still like it nonetheless!