Reviews for What Names Mean
Cassandra chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Cassandra
AlpacaOverlord chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
It's so short but it's so perfect. I love it.
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Wow same I thought AkuRoku was pretty weird, or didn't quite get why is was named that, but I just use it anyway since its the name for the cutesy (and saddest couple) w

I serously I just the last line of the FanFiction x3 of course hell always be Roxas, even though he's Sora's nobody, he's all yours as Roxas nice setting for the story :D on the click tower where they usually always are x3 thank you so much for writing this cute fanfic!
Mitsuki Sumeragi chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
aw It was soo cute!

luv it!

Akuroku rabu rabu!
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is so incredibly cute. I love this couple, and I think you portrayed it really well, especially considering you used educated guesses as the basis.

And since you were wondering about AkuRoku, it comes from their Japanese names. Axel Akuseru and Roxas Rokusasu. Hopefully that clears up your confusion. :D
rose.tinted.lies chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was ... gah. -doesn't have the right words to explain-

Short and sweet and deep?

I dunno. Something along those lines.

But excellent, anyway.
crestfallen hostility chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
cute!
Kateko chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
My friend calls Axel "Ale" all the time now xDD She'll be watching the game going, "No, Ale, no! Don't do it!"

Very cute _
dynamisngreed chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
that was so key-ot! i never realised that if you take the X out of the names they kind make their real names. like xenmas ansem. . . so coolz! hahahaha(it is 1:00 soze imz kindaz koo koo right about now!) hahahaha. i lurv this couple soze pweasr write mor eon them!
organizedcure chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*cri*

If my Fruity were here, she'd loved this as much as I do.
Shizzy92 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
How very observant of you. I would never, after days and days have noticed that if one takes the 'x' from Roxas it could spell sora...
Kherezae chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Adorable. I finally got around to checking your profile for other fics. :o Anyway, awesome. I've wondered about Axel's other name. (Personally, I think it's Riku ;D Ah.)

I found out where AkuRoku came from, though. I don't know if you've found out yet... but apparently in Japanese they have no x, so their names are Akusasu and Rokusasu. The spelling probably isn't exact there, but that's where AkuRoku came from, at least.
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Aww, that's really cute! Haha, I love what Axel said at the end. I can totally imagine it. *sigh* AkuRoku is awesome~.
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very cute- and mostly in character, especially considering you poor Australians haven't gotten KHII yet. *gives cookies in consolation*
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I love love love this pairing and this story was so adorably sweet. Roxas was just so cute and Axel was just so glomp-worthy. Le Squee.

I definitly love the whole name thing- I think it is one of the coolest aspects about the Orginization.

And the last line was simply p.e.r.f.e.c.t.

It's LOVE.