Reviews for His Bronze Throne
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
love it!
azure-flame-sky chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
must resist pervyness... plz review!
cookie2718 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Very interesting! Can't wait to see how it turns out!
takeya-yoshino chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
please please please update!
takeya-yoshino chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
please update
BOOYAHman21 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
sounds cool! great job person 'i want to call dude but am not sure of their gender'!
Deviant Chevalier chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
this is a great story keep wirting it if you will I realy enjoy it.
iA N G E L Alchemist chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
I'm loving this already!It's cute.I always thought of what would hapen if Ren and Takeya got 're ac ute couple.
Vreil chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Not Bad at all I would like to read more very much so if you would send me a e-mail when you right more.

Answer this e-mail please.
Baby Boo Angel chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This story is really cute!

Update Soon!_
ofdarknesschaos chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
next chapter please
SoraShimizu chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
too short! please make them longer!
SoraShimizu chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
im new to the DearS series buit i love it already! it reminds me of chobits. its a good story, but you should try to make it longer.
Korhil Tohru chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
looks good! keep on the good work! _
TwilightZekk chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
First reviewer on this fic, yay. But down to business. You have a good original concept, but your chapters need to be alittle longer and you should add more detail into the characters.

For example: "Koharo got up and brushed some dirt off his pants, noticing a beautiful girl his own age in front of him..."

What color hair does this girl have? Her skin tone, her eye color, and her outward aura can paint a picture in a readers mind.

You are doing a good job so far, but try to remember to add more details. The more relevant details, the more positive reviews. That I promise you.