Reviews for Goodbye My Friend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
that made me cry! amazing! where did you learn to write like that! truly amazing ending
em chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Beginning of the first chapter I thought you'd killed Legolas. I was like, this fic is not what I thought I would get! & then it made sense. I thought the first part of it was pretty good!

I was seriously thinking it would all be a dream! That's such an overused concept I was prepared to hunt you down!

The vision thing is better

I was a little confused though! I was like, last I checked, Aragorn didn't have visions!

Lol, is it really a good idea to put tar & feathers at the end every time? You're putting concepts into our heads. Not that I would've killed you for writing a death fic. That is why I clicked on it! Not that I'm disappointed.

I was a little thrown by the Elrond crying bit in the first chapter (it was honestly like somebody threw the OOC switch)

I kind of wish you wrote another part to follow this~
gginsc chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Well, that's better. For a minute there I thought I needed to hunt you down and kill you! Just joking. Seriously, I'm glad you had the epilogue and it was just a vision!
gginsc chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Scared me for a moment! Great story!
Chewiecotton chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
very good I liked
hbvghjbg chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Great story! Its pretty awesome!
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Tar and feathers? Wow.

Anyway, I really like it. Double favorite!

V.
Destined Darkness chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
lol shesh dont do that to me again, my heart was breaking, (deep breaths)
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
no. im crying you fool. crying. thanks a lot. its *sob* just so *sob* sad *sob* *sobsobsobsobsob*
Baby Dragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wonderful story, and a well placed warning. Sadly i did not heed your advice and was crying like an idiot when my husband walked over handed me a tissue then pointed out it's a story. GREAT Job!
AllStarPanda chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
omfg i loved rge ending was so close to crying then it was a vision x
Calril chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Wow, that was really good. You got me crying and I'm not fast with crying when reading. It's just unfair that Legolas lives and Aragorn dies or Legolas dies and Aragorn lives or whatever. It's just unfair.

I'm going to read more of you stories.

Byebye,

from the Netherlands
Light of ones Heart chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I almost cryed when I read the first chapter!
elflingskitten chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Hi,

thank you for that story. That was really, really, beautiful. Who among us hasn't craved a death scene, even if it is only "let's pretend?" I like your style very much.

Krissy