Reviews for You Wouldn't Have Done It
nirky chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Tell me you havent finished this!
whoreface-x chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
Aww! that was absolute genius! loved it!
Katherine Austen chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
O, wow. More angst, poor Kate...
Katherine Austen chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Nice touch having her name not really be Kate, I like that. Plus I love the name Evangeline! I swear if I ever have a little girl her middle name will be Evangeline.

ANYWAYS, LOL. I love the angst! Off to read Chap 2!
Bryana chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
Kate's on CRACK! No, I'm kidding. But that couldn't have been a dream... no! It was too real, Sawyer having sex w/ Ana, and then pissing off Kate... too real.
Bryana chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
o Jack's pissed, i know.

hehehe
Bryana chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
o how sweet!
Bryana chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
lol... gosh, a bunch of the top stories today are Skate or Jate sex stories! What the hell?
Vote14Caskett chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
lol, she can laugh a lot!
CowboyswithDimples chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
YES! I love the viscious Kate! Thats such a great line - "You wanna know why? Because I love him!" Go Kate!

oh such a great chapter, absolutely wonderful! i also thought id let you know that when you mentioned this, its actually spelled "serial killer" not "cereal killer" just thought id let you know, im not sure if you can so anything about it now or not... great job, hurry with the next chapter will ya?

ps its the marshal shes talking about right? the one that "did something" to her...oh yeah, thats good for a wicked awesome plot!
Vote14Caskett chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
ouch...
flight815surviver chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
aw so evil just leaving it is it is please updtae really soon this is gonna kill me
Vote14Caskett chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
loved it!
jeeesxx chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Somone who is on the abc message borad got the episode script from her freind. She posted it on the boards. There will alos be a funny moment with Ana and Kate because Kate finds Ana's tank top in a suitcase and is wearing it.
CowboyswithDimples chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
ahh, the script? said something about ana and sawyer? what script is this? oh my gosh no, you have to tell me where you got this info!

good chapter by the way. i like a little angst with sawyer and kate, they wouldn't in a million years get together without it! let me know where you got your info!