Reviews for The Year of a Relationship
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Wow...that was one heck of a fic. Normally I like a little more adventurous stories, but the way you wrote your Clois was just so damn good, I really didn't need Clark being Superman to make the story interesting. Reading how their relationship evolved through the year was a pleasure to read. The writing was excellent, and the plot was even better. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful story for the rest of us to read. Great job!
madcloisfan chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
Loved it
sro482 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
Great story. You did a fantastic job with your story telling. You write Lois and Clark very well and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories.
rach 'na lasair chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
This is great. I love that you gave us an insight into the development of the relationship between Clark and Lois. It wasn't always pleasant but it was real, honest and something that made sense. The wedding was so lovely, the moment between Lois and the General made me a little teary. I think you did a good job of exploring the downsides of being married to Superman. You did the character of Lois justice which was great to see seeing as I adore her.
mangers chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
I absolutely adored this story :)

It may currently be silly o'clock in the morning but I've got to start reading the sequel now!
twilighting chapter 12 . 10/1/2010
I love re reading this story. it is well written, the character development i awesome. i LOVE the emotion that you put in June and July- i nearly cried during both chapters. it's a great story!

Keep it up!
celestia101 chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
I absolutely loved this story. I'm in a relationship right now and I'm hoping that he and I will have even just a fraction of the love and affection you managed to convey in this story. Your characterization was awesome and I wanted to thank you for writing this. It made my day when I read this and gave me something to look forward to. I know I might seem a bit crazy for taking this so to heart but this story is so well-written and the relationship is spectacular. I wish you luck and I wanted to say please keep up the good work! Thanks again. :)
TheGryfter chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
I think... the biggest compliment I can give you about this story is... you made them seem so real.

I mean, it's Lois and Clark. They're epic, they're iconic... they seem so far above what any of us can expect, and yet... reading this. I relate. I know. I've felt it.

And that... is some kind of wonderful.

Thank you.
TheGryfter chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
Man, that was almost painful to get through... in a good way, of course.
TheGryfter chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
The whole nickname-lambchop-pookie incident (as I'm going to call it from now on) had me in absolute stitches!
Raven3182 chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
Great story! I love the way you have Lois and Clark interact with each other. Thanks for writing!
Raven3182 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
I normally don't leave reviews until the end of a story, but this chapter is absolutely marvelous! The pie-induced chase around the house and Lois' thoughts about Lana during/after dinner were simple hilarious. Great work!
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
OK, until contradicted this is officially my canon. The whole way through I was going 'Aww'. Fluff without being saccharine is a feat few authors manage, and you do it with ease - you should be very proud of this story,
Meg chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
All I can do is sigh happily over this story. And I'm in July . . . which is not a good month for them. I hope it gets better soon. But great characterizations. Will write more when I finish.
Delylah chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Loved that their first kiss was NOT one for the history books...and loved even more that their second one took on a bit more urgency in the middle. Love this story so far. :)