Reviews for That's What Brothers Do
hobbitsdoitbetter chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
hey, thought i'd look up your other stuff and fell in love with this. i love supernatural but i can't write it for love nor money; you're lucky you can do it so well. Like the way this was set up, and the characterisation of the boys' relationship. Also love the twist. Not sure about the country and western music (i'm more of a garbage gal) but other than that this one's near perfect. Cheers and thanks;-)
Pixel-0 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Hmm...haven't heard the song before, but it really does fit Sam and Dean's relationship very well. Probably one of the better songs to write a Supernatural fic about.

I liked this little snapshot about Dean when Sam is gone. I also like how you have his thoughts and idea separated by parentheses. It's an interesting touch, but I like it as the story bounces between his thoughts and the actions around him. Well done. It was a very enjoyable read. :)
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Oh, that was so sweet! I've never heard that song before but it is perfect for Sam and Dean! Thanks for sharing! :)
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Wow, that song really was written for Dean!

That was really good stuff - you really put all the pain in that Dean felt when Sam left him. And I like the idea of his going to Stanford, but not actually speaking to Sam - you can really imagine Dean doing something like that.

The bit about Dean's coming back four years later and ending life as Sam knows it was also really insightful - and really sad - but if it hadn't happened, we wouldn't all have this great series to write about would we?

A brilliant read!