Reviews for Control
Steelhorse67 chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Woah, that was tense, fantastic storyline with tons of action and angst. Really brill, I couldn't see how the lads were gonna get out of that one. Your fics are so well planed out and cleverly done, most other fanfics are entertaining but predictable but yours are so well written.
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Wow, incredible fic! I absolutely LOVED it! :D
ReasonToBelieve chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
perfect mix of humour and angst, very well done!

Jamie x
Shawty94 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
'He presses his thumb against the protruding vein, and feels for a repetitive beat.'

That wouldn't have worked, you're supposed to use your index and middle fingers to check for a pulse because your thumb has a pulse and none of your other fingers do. If he used his thumb, he could easily have thought Sam was alive, even if he wasn't.
SpyingBirdsagain chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
This fic was great! Loved the story-telling style, the plot and just about everything else! :)
sentarla chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
so tired, can barely see but had to finish reading this one. thanks heaps! great story
kirallie chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Glad Sam didn't end up a vampire. Good work!
spnMom chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
Yep, I really liked this story. I probably would have liked a bit more of a fight, but it ended in a good way for me... Although I did think Sammy pulled a very mean joke on Dean at the end by clutching his chest. I added this as a favorite!
spnMom chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Well, I am loving your story so far. You have the boys secured in a dangerous situation, but they are together. I like that they aren't alone.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
neat story! you should continue this one...
Person chapter 8 . 8/14/2007
This is *the* best fanfiction I ever read! Your characterization was perfect, the ending was perfect, the angst was perfect, and the humor was also perfect. This could have seriously been an actual episode. I hope you keep writing!:D
sumthinwicked chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Wow I loved this story! I happened to have your pen name and checked it out. It was awesome, I cant wait to read your other stories.
Shadewolf7 chapter 8 . 12/10/2006
Good story. Previews mean! Now I have to read that one, too!
Allegra chapter 8 . 10/30/2006
What a great story! You did the vampire thing brilliantly, not to mention the fact that you have an excellent grasp on the characters. You portrayed them perfectly, mixing just the right amount of affectionate jibes with genuine concern. I shall definitely be seeking out your other stories to read. Thank you for a fantastic read!
Mishka89 chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
I am so sorry it took me so long to read/review this! I didn't realise the you had posted it till I was like 'Woner if Kate's put anything new up?'

But the end *grabs heart* girl were you trying to give me a heart attack? Loved it. Sam in Dean's head was great and the end bit with Sam faking being hurt made me laugh out right, it was something I could see them doing in the show.

You really out did yourself with this. Wicked end to a wicked story and the Energies and Ice Cream looks to be promising too. Well done ;)