Reviews for A New Nightmare Revised
TimeGuardian chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
How many players are in this game? Wow - Great job on the action, and am eargerly looking forward to more.
TimeGuardian chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
I'm catching up with my reading...there is some intense action here that had me gasping at more than one turn.

I knew better than to read inbetween working on my own stuff. Ah well, sleep is for wimps right? :P
Goddess Evie chapter 17 . 9/11/2007
Yea! Another good one! Once again, I really love the interaction between Phil and Jessie. I love Race and Phil's conversations, too. They're too hilarious! There aren't many people who will put more focus on Race, and even less who will make Corbin a main character. I think you've done a good job of fleshing Phil out, at least in the context of the little JQ-niverse you've created. Estella is always a fun character, too, because she's so undeveloped that you can take her anywhere and no one can say "Hey, that's not what she's like!" A lot of people like to make her a bitch, and I've been guilty of that myself. But somehow her love for Race always peeks through one way or another. Anyways, great job. And great cliffhangar. now, I need to go read the third one!
TimeGuardian chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
A strong outing with your second story here. You have developed Estella and Jessie well, nice job. You balanced them well in my opinion: not too hard, and yet not too weepy. :)

I just wish I didn't start reading so late, weekend got a little busier than I planned. :P I shall have to resume reading tomorrow.

Again the Resident Evil elements work, and make for a tense, thriller inducing atmosphere. I might have to reconsider playing more of the games.

Can't wait to see how they face this foe. :)
SocialWorker84 chapter 18 . 12/15/2006
Hey, sorry for the late review! It was a really good chapter, can't wait to read more. Keep up with your excellent writing! ;)
Agent47Rulz chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow is all I have to say. This is by far the best Crossover story I have ever read, and I love the way the story is going. This is diffenitly a hidden treasure on my part since I stumbled onto your story after reading your profile. I suggest you post this onto the Resident Evil section so that more people can read this story. At first I thought the mix of Johnny Quest, and Resident Evil wasn't so good, but the way you wrote it was incredible. I will definetly be reading the rest of this story, and also the first one which I might as well read first. Also I know this review is long on the count that i'll review every chapter but I just wanted to get that out into the open.
geanie chapter 17 . 7/16/2006
Of course you should write the final installment. We wouldn't want Dr Quest and Hadji missing :) after all. Ad seriously you write great. I know what you mean that writing such a long bit can drain you..of couse it does. Especially if it;s such a good bit. You;ve really put some effort into it and it's enjoyable. Thanks for writing. I think we'll all enjoy the lst part whenever it comes. Good luck and may yo be inspired! :)
SocialWorker84 chapter 17 . 7/13/2006
That was awesome! Great way too end the story! What a cliffhanger, I did not expect that at all. Talk to ya soon! Take care.
logmick chapter 16 . 7/11/2006
This is great :) It makes a fantastic read, let me tell ya. You;ve done one hell of a job on this and let me just apllause you in appreciation.
SocialWorker84 chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
Awesome! I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't believe they were so close to rescuing her! Can't wait for the next chappie, talk too ya soon!
jessm chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
this is great and I can't wait another installment! You really write a good story there, you;ve got a talent for this. I;ve read all if it in one sitting, just couldn;t let it go and I"d love to see the rest of it when yu can. Great job!
SocialWorker84 chapter 15 . 6/28/2006
Hi! Again, great chapter. I am actually afraid for Jessie, I hope it is Race and the others coming to the door and not that nutcase. How long do you think this story will be? I don't want it too end, but like they say, all good things must come too an end.

Take Care!
SocialWorker84 chapter 14 . 6/26/2006
This story keeps getting better and better. You are an excellent author. I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
SocialWorker84 chapter 13 . 6/24/2006
Awesome chapter, that was really, really good. I really hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next, this is going on my favorite/alert list. Keep up with the excellent work.
SocialWorker84 chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
Great chapter. Keep up with the excellent work!