Reviews for Downfall
Carmendee chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Wow. This story is awesome. I just re-discovered it and remembered how much I liked it. The paragraph at the end of the first chapter, especially the lines "I felt him lay a hand on top of my own, still clutching my now-empty belly, and the sinking feeling resurfaced once more. I closed my eyes and let the immense grief for something I thought I never wanted overtake me" are so well written that they make me want to cry everytime I read them (and I read this story a lot). The emotions are so strong and the use of first-person make them even more intense. I can truly feel Ellie's pain. Thanks for creating this story and I hope to hear more from your Crellie universe.
mistygreyrock chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
I thought that the story line was great, it was well written and I especially liked the line about the therapist being a twat... lol. Of course I like most of you stories anyway... Kudos!
soccergrl1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
You really shouldn't put swears were any one can see them.

Spazzing Pumpkin chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Nice
Kaileigh12 chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
I think you are one of my favorite authors on this site! Like I said in my last review, I think you are just amazing! I think your style has such flow and I love reading your writing because it is just so much fun! I hope you keep on writing CrEllie's!
PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
*laughs* Yay - they finally got together! And go Ellie for punching him before jumping him - he was asking for it! Keep up the great work! 8~D
navy chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
Wow, your writing is absolutely amazing. I'm always overjoyed when I see great writers who love writing about crellie. As for the story, I love it. It would be great if you could continue it, if not then maybe write another crellie fic?

You describe their emotions and thoughts so beautifully!
thatgeekygrrl chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Encore! Encore, Miastro! This fic, as well as "Evading", are awesome! Is there anyway we can coax another chapter out of you?
uname chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
I hate it when people say this, because I know you can't push things like this, but I wish this was more then a two-shot. I loved it so much. And I also loved “Evading”, and I was surprised to see that I hadn't reviewed that. But anyway, this was great - well written and in character. Both chapters were excellent.
writingonpaperx chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Aw. I loved this. Craig & Ellie are so cute!
katy chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I loved it! I loved it Girly you did an awesome job. I loved the last sentence. "I always knew Craig would be my downfall". So classic. Keep it up girlie and im loving the Crellie.
PinkTribeChick chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw . . . poor Ellie . . . she lost the baby . . .

You have to write a third piece to this . . . I want to know if she and Craig ever actually succeed in getting it together . . .

Keep up the great work! 8~D