Reviews for Gunning Down Romance
angel639551 chapter 1 . 13h
Lol XD this was absolute perfection! The last part where light is just like, shut up Misa is so perfect
RyuNaruLevBastian chapter 1 . 3/8
And wonder of wonders she did ROTFLMAO.
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Wwooowww! I seriously thought L was gonna die at the end!...But genius! You rescued him in then awesomest way! Ooohhh! Did their dark smiles at the end mean they promised future sex together?! Sooo exciting! XD And then way Light tells Misa to shut up XD
mandy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You are a great writer and good with your sentances...tho i started crying.. haha it was cute but light is now scarier than ever to me lol...L is gonna have to just be friends with light..cus i claimed L haha...i would make him strawberry cake whenever he wanted : ...i would say keep makin them :))
JanieJanieBoo chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
loved it.

you know, the thing i find most unbelievable is misa shutting up. lol.
meowll chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my God, this was brilliant.
Stalker heh heh jokes chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I like the ending! Very nice idea of L liking to submit to someone, and Light liking to take over someone with more power than him. It's great!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
No matter what I say, it won't do justice to this story.

Thank you, this was a good read.
MonsterAndUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
oh don't you ever change a thing! except for the word you have wrong...I can't for the life of me think of which word it was at the moment..(and it's to late to re read it now..) but if you re read'll find it in the top half... I think it was to the left hand side of the screen as well.. If you do need a Beta to read over your stories..I would be very happy to do so..I absolutely love the way you write!
Shayala chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OK, my guilty fanfic pleasure is the Kira wins genre. This is so well written. I love how they twist each other into knots, and I love the internal monologues. The ending doesn't have the same tone as the rest if the fic, but I can't imagine how it would. It must be very difficult to move the situation between L and Kira out into the rest of the world. I just really enjoyed this.
Katelynn Shaw chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Fucking brilliant.
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 2/10/2010

that was so incredible, you left me absolutely speechless. Thank you so much for writing and posting this amazing piece of art!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
while the general story is gorgeous, there are some severe plot holes, like forgetting the cameras recording everything in the building and Misa not flipping out over walking in when the love of her life just finished screwing someone else, especially when they are both naked and covered in bodily fluids in the following scene. Also, L's total willingness to accept defeat and not make any last ditch attempt to win the war seems a tad OOC, and i assume you meant 'Watari' instead of 'Whitely.' i point these things out because the majority of the fic is lovely and should not be marred by trivial errors.

the tweaks you made to the way the memory thing works are ok though. artisitc license and such.

otherwise, you got the mind games/connection and charcterization of Light down just about as perfectly as i've ever seen it. not to mention, the sex was awesome and hot.
Client 91802 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ha! Love it! I had really given up on finding good DeathNote fics that I hadn't read, but you've rekindled my hope in humanity!

Um... Anyhow... I know this is an older fic, but still... HUGS ARE IN ORDER! And a fanfair... and cheering... Maybe not a fanfair... And definately no clowns, they're just creepy... *shudders*

Thankyou for sharing this fabulous piece! P