Reviews for Metronome
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Sarah: Sasuke-teme doesn't DESERVE Sakura-chan's love. any other guy deserves her love more than Sasuke-teme. hey, got a question: SINCE WHEN DOES ASAP MEAN OVER TEN MONTHS? other than that, poor neji-kun. have you read the manga past chapter 250? it tells you that Orochimaru-teme is killed by Sasuke-teme. and kabuto changes slightly after that.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Sarah: HAH! SERVES SASUKE-TEME RIGHT! betrayal is the worst thing in the world, even worse than manslaughter, outright murder, rape, etc.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Meaty and satisfying. Hope you update.
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
short but good. So pre-emptively Sakura Neji, nice. gest of luck with the story if you choose to continue it
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Loved it start to finish. lots of important details thrown out throughout. liked the tension and tone of the story. great premise as well. surprisingly, i thought sakura wasn't as concerned about naruto. maybe thats just the way i saw it, but I would've thought sakura would be by her team mate's side after such huge injuries. again, great premise for the story.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
DOn't kill NEji T_T
Sekiryu chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Okay, I'm hoping you won't get mad at me for this. Can you kill off Neji? I was hoping that this would be a SasuSaku. You know, Sasuke can be the one to save her once again broken heart. Please, pretty please, with sugar on top, maybe some cherries too?
Black Eye Panda chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
holy shit. this is the most original story that i've read. well i mean the plot lines but whatever. hope you can get another chapter up soon! XD

and a threesome between the three. i'm not sure what kind of pairing i want but do whatever you feel is right. _
tsubame-chan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I like the way you wrote chapter 1 better.

I really think you have the "potential" but you should make sure you have full control of the plot. I can say I felt disappointed with chapter 2 considering that I had a lot of expectations when I read the first chapter. I am not discouraging you, in fact I actually like the idea/story but, like I said, you should be conscious of the flow of the plot as well as the characterizations (especially Sakura, you know what I mean). Besides, I do not think Neji and Sakura would work. I mean their relationship being that serious, it is actually disturbing.I know there can be attraction, considering Neji is a drop-dead-GORGEOUS guy, but taking their relationship into a whole new level or something much deeper is not going to work.

Anyway, I do not mean to offend you or anything, just wanted to give my opinion and constructive critisms. I expect a lot from you!

More power and God Bless!
Acoustical Trance chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Awesome! You updated!

NejiSaku is okay with me I suppose. Whatever you feel like writin'. I think I'll love it regardless.

Can't for your next update! Keep up the great work!

A.T.
artist in the spotlight chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
i actually love your writing style...

it's wierd, i read the first chapter a long time ago and never saw it again...i thought this was a oneshot. please tell you'll update faster the next time. i like this story!
MetalHeart7 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
like the story

i think it would be a good neji/sakura with some sasuke/sakura

cant waite to see how u have it go
Myu-dono chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
My excitement about the new chapter has certainly not faded after I just read the chapter itself.

This is a brilliant idea and I love the way you let important things reveal themselves. In this story, Sakura's attitude towards Sasuke is everything I could ever expect and even her interest in the Icha Icha series is something that amuses me greatly.

Also, I think things are currently going very well with the Neji/Sakura introduction.

I could not possibly suggest anything because I love reading it just the way it is now, although, I would immensely appreciate sooner updates when and if possible.

Kudos~!

-aoiroke
suicidal milk chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
bu..but...but i tot it was a sasusaku? T_T sniffle. uhmm maybe u could like. ehehe make them bring sasuke to kabuto and let him get his tenketsu opened but sasuke um triez to kill kabuto **why? o_O i don't know hehe** but uhm kabuto kills neji before sasuke getz to him? and sakura torn between uhm anger and sorrow? and stuff? and sasuke uhh comes into play? ahehaha (*•A•')
MistressBlossom chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
So sad... WAH!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! TOTALLY UPDATE! WAH!