Reviews for A Cold Night
naash chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
that was so sweet. i love the nejitenness
xchirix chapter 3 . 9/29/2009

-Chirisaa Tomoko-xoxo
Jia Min chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
it is ok
Deleted Visit TwilightsBreak chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Neji is so nice and caring sometimes! I love him so much! too bad he's Tenten's... -_-'

Jk hahahaha

Great job on the story! are you going to write another chapter?
WhiteOrchidBlossom chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
better, much better. You should do more stories like it. Please!
White-tiger-lost-angel chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
heya...i didnt realise you had updated this since i last read it!

I love how you have it as a continuing theme yet still each chapter has a one-shot feel

and you! making me blush saying im a talented writer! I will try update 'somethings missing soon' but not till after sept...meanwhile 'one good deed' is taking up my attention

Argh sorry to natter on ina review!

summery - love tennej, love the story

WTLA x
Xanie chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
It was really good, especially the ending, but I didn't read most of the Gaara-gives-a-speech-of-thanks part because it was too long a paragraph. . . Hehe. . . I'm so lazy. . .
Heart's Door chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
Neh? I never knew you updated. o.O

I'm glad you replied to my review. _ Yay!

*ahem* Anyway, yeah... I wanna read this chapter, but I'm afraid I'm reading too many spoilers nowadays. :( I'll probably read this when I get up to date with the series. Eh-heh...
kawaii.buddy chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Your writing style was fantastic and something unique for once.

awesome job:)

this made me smile all the way through...for it was a very cold night.

lol.

-KIR_;
Tenten chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
The story didn't have anything thing that shows they get together! No kissing no nothing! That should be rated

K-T not T that's a kindergarden story! Not a rated T!
Shadow Fox777 chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
AWW! KWAII! I know I misspelled that. but, for now, oh well. That was great. I loved it!
Verdandil chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Both format are really good! I love your writing style. It's so cute! You did a great job.
Neverfall chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
I liked the format in the first two chapters-it's hard to explain, but it just...well, made me think is the best way to describe it. It forced me to really think about what you were writing. It was...nice.
Azul Luna chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
Ok..write more..please!
Temari411 chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
YAY! another chapter! YAY! I loved it! Neji and Tenten are a totally cute couple! I love the story! Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! (_)